One Song You Cannot Stand

Options

Replies

• dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Blind Melon - No Rain.

Also Presidents Of The United States - Peaches.

I'm lucky in that those hits are almost 15 years old. Radio doesn't play them much anymore.

Lol...I sing the Peaches song all the time when my kids eat them!! I've even played it on my cell for my five yr old. Ha!!!

Well, thank you for that! Now I have that song "Peaches" going round and round in my head......probably be there all day! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Seriously, when my husband and I were house hunting, whenever we looked at homes that said "country living", I sang that song to him. It's really catchy!

Oh, and there are LOTS of songs I don't like....mainly anything country (imagine that!), and/or hip hop/rap.

Peaches come from a can....they were put there by a man, from a factory downtown....

Lol..yep catchy!!!!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I also reaaaaaaaallly hate "red solo cup" by toby keith.. Just complete garbage.
    Toby Keith has made his career playing crappy music that panders to Soldiers/Veterans and the "redneck NASCAR crowd".

DISCLAIMER: I, myself, am a Veteran and a NASCAR fan (go Tony), but I'm not a redneck and think just about every Toby Keith song (exceot "Just The Guy To Do It") is complete radio-fodder garbage.
    "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour

I cringe whenever I hear it.
    Absolutely. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how this song got so popular. This is one of those many bands that should have been a "no-hit wonder" rather than "one-hit wonder".
  • pscyoryda
    Options
    Lady Gaga - Poker Face ... actually.. can't stand the Lady at all! Sorry those who like her! :laugh:
    I so agree, but LOVE Nickleback!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    hahahahaha, for all of you Taylor Swift haters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DFMbLKEjaI
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i can't pick one.

Toby Keith
    Bruno Mars

if one of their songs comes through my stereo, i demolish it with a bat*

*i change the station--but i want to demolish it with a bat.
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles. That girl is bat *kitten* crazy. I mean really. She thinks she can cast spells on people. Dead serious. She is my current boyfriend's ex gf. She hated me cuz he and I were good friends. She used to get drunk/high and e-mail me these weird crazy threatening messages when he broke up with her. I hear that effin song 3 times a day at work. Makes me want to break *kitten*!!
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I hate that new Justin Timberlake song, suit and tie. It's horrible.

So glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. It's really bad.

I pretty much hate anything that Taylor Swift sings and Miley Cyrus. They are both horrid and make me want rip my ears off.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand anything by Pink!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    Anything bluegrass.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

This song really...really annoys for for some reason. It was playing in the gym today.

I couldn't agree more. There is no piece of music in this world quite as revolting as that. I didn't even think Taylor Swift, most untalented 'artist' in the world, could sink that low.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles. That girl is bat *kitten* crazy. I mean really. She thinks she can cast spells on people. Dead serious. She is my current boyfriend's ex gf. She hated me cuz he and I were good friends. She used to get drunk/high and e-mail me these weird crazy threatening messages when he broke up with her. I hear that effin song 3 times a day at work. Makes me want to break *kitten*!!

2 things
    1) how is that song still played that much? isn't it 10 years old?
    2) she hated you because you were friends with her boyfriend and now he's your boyfriend? seems like she had a legitimate concern.

everything else = teh crazy
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Petty much anything Rihanna has done recently.

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND.

/thread
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Oh Sheila! by Ready for the World.... worst group and song EVER, EVER,EVER,EVER!!! For while there I wanted to change my name.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Rumor Has It - Adele

It wouldn't bother me any if I never heard that song again in this lifetime or the next! OMG it gets on my last nerve!!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Alanis Morissette - Ironic...

ironically not about irony >..<
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Your Body is a Wonderland - makes me want to vomit
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Just one song? Hell, I can't choose just one genre that I hate, much less a single song.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Anything by Rihanna. Her voice sounds like a strangled cat.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour

I cringe whenever I hear it.

Awwww, no. Vernon Reid is a genius.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Somebody that I used to know, by Gotye. Ugh! Overkill on the radio!