One Song You Cannot Stand

Options

Replies

• ridofthegoodies
    ridofthegoodies Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Any version of Harlem Shake. (Youtube it.)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Umbrella - Rihanna
    Anything by Nicki Minaj
    Anything by One Direction
    And that stupid Cooler Than Me Song
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    country anything :noway:
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

This song really...really annoys for for some reason. It was playing in the gym today.

This is hilarious because my trainer and I were just talking about this song. We were working out and Gangam Style came on and he said he hated it and it drove him nuts and it was on all the time. I said that I always hear that Taylor Swift song, but luckily hadn't today.

We finish about 5 minutes later, go downstairs and am in the shower, and what comes on? The freaking Taylor Swift song. When I get out of the shower I have a text from my trainer saying "you jinxed it."

And today the gym played "Jar of Hearts"? WTF?! Not a good gym song.
  • Saraln
    Saraln Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anything by Bruce Springsteen or AC/DC. Both look as though they are straining to take a dump while singing. Just hearing their songs gives me a very bad visual :(
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Simply Having a wonderful Christmas Time by Sir Paul
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On. Not if I have anything to say about it. :/
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Blake Shelton "Who are you when I'm not lookin"... My oh my your so good lookin. You hold yourself together like a pair of bookends."... Seriously, that's the best compliment he could come up with? That song seriously angers me...
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Faber Drive - Candy Store
    Rihanna - Diamonds
    Anything and everything Ke$ha ever does, Fack. :mad:
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Red Solo Cup

Anything by the Dixie Chicks (not on the radio much anymore, thank God). Natalie Mains (sp?) sings like a cat in heat, and looks like a major *****.

Most any rap.
    Anything with vulgar lyrics or screetching vocals/sound effects. It's distracting from the song itself. I get enough screetching in my life, what with three daughters in the house.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Dead or Alive, Spin me Round (Like a Record)

Meatspin has left an indelible stain in my mind that makes me visibly shudder at hearing this.
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    Black eyed peas- I gotta a feeling

1st time i heard it, it was NOT a good good night!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland .
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Blind Melon - No Rain.

Heart = Broken That's one of my favorite songs!

It's difficult to pick just one - but the most recent one that is nails on a chalkboard to me is Rihanna's Diamonds
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

This song really...really annoys for for some reason. It was playing in the gym today.

This one along with Gangnam Style.
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Dead or Alive, Spin me Round (Like a Record)

Meatspin has left an indelible stain in my mind that makes me visibly shudder at hearing this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can only imagine (Mercy Me)

I was in a praise band when it came out and we had constant requests to play this song. Problem was that no one in the band liked it and none of us sang anything remotely country. We got so many requests that we started to feel bad that we kept avoiding it with "we haven't rehearsed that" that the band had a secret ballot about the song. If any one member voted for it, we would learn it and play it. It was unanimously negative. We started telling people it was out of our vocal range and other excuses to get out of it after a while. We never did play it.
  • seafuss
    seafuss Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    K, HOW could anyone EVER not love No Rain???? *sighs and wipes tears...
    Personally, I hate Crazy by Gnarles Barkley or whatever that band is called....worse than the sound of my ex-husbands voice...
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On. Not if I have anything to say about it. :/

Anything by Celine Dion or Bruce Springstine...