Women in the UFC? C'MON

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    This reminds me it's been entirely too long since the last time we played Fight Club....
    FIRST RULE, DAMMIT.

FIRST. RULE.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Ready to fight.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I definitely support our AMAZING women in the military. UFC though, to me - just crazy.

So, you support (or is that like?) the idea of women possibly getting raped, otherwise tortured, and killed by our enemies - but are squeamish about (some and relatively) hot scantily clad chicks rolling around together, throwing a few punches? :huh:

Sounds legit.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    If I had more training or was younger I would absolutely fight for a living. And. Not. Be. Sad. At . All. While I kick bish's behinds and roll around in all my monies at night.

You're never too old to chase your dreams.....

121009030625-here-comes-the-boom-movie-story-top.jpg
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    In. SO IN.

Anyone want a sandwich while we wait for the sh*tstorm that's about to happen?

Yes. Make me a sammich while i watch the internets go crazy.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Quick, someone touch my boobs.... :blushing:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    This reminds me it's been entirely too long since the last time we played Fight Club....

dude, cmon, rule #1.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

don't break the first rule!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I dare you to tell the female fighters in the UFC that they don't belong there.... But when you do please make sure someone is nearby to film it.....

BTW I used to fight in tournaments and would have loved to be skilled enought for something like the UFC
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I definitely support our AMAZING women in the military. UFC though, to me - just crazy.

So, you support (or is that like?) the idea of women possibly getting raped, otherwise tortured, and killed by our enemies - but are squeamish about (some and relatively) hot scantily clad chicks rolling around together, throwing a few punches? :huh:

Sounds legit.

Whoa! Calm down Margaret. Here... have some chocolate.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by sad? ..

That we have, as a society in America, become so engrossed in violence and bloodshed.

What does that have to do with women in the UFC? Wouldn't that be UFC in general?
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    That we have, as a society in America, become so engrossed in violence and bloodshed.
    History love, history. This is not new and the fact that this shocks you is highly entertaining. Bring on the violence and bloodshed!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Just saying, I'm not a fan of UFC, I mean I watch sometimes but I'm not that into it. However if women wanna do it why not.. I would certainly watch.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Women in KFC?

P7yYyRq.jpg?1

TvGhT.jpg
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

So you have something against UFC and MMA in general and somehow accidentally added "women" into your OP?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Seriously? As if the sport isn't barbaric enough with dudes. I'm certainly not hatin on people that are into it or watch it, but Women? I don't know, I just think its sad...

You secretly get off on it don't you?
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

What does that have to do with women in the UFC? Wouldn't that be UFC in general?

Edit....someone beat me to it
    History love, history. This is not new and the fact that this shocks you is highly entertaining. Bring on the violence and bloodshed!

And do you think it's a new thing for people to be engrossed by violence and bloodshed? Have you read a history book?

I think it's AWESOME!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

If that's what you meant wouldn't either sex be "sad"? Why is it any different for women than for men?

And just because this thread needs more Gina Carano (yes....I think I love her)
    gina_carano_gifs_01.gif

15hivtl.gif

gina_carano_gifs_02.gif
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Some of the best fights I have seen have been between two women. I don't see anything wrong with it. I will watch it.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Quick, someone touch my boobs.... :blushing:

Ok, but I'm not using my hands.