Wife Cheating

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I think my wife might be cheating. She's been acting really suspicious lately. I haven't been following her because I don't want to be one of "those guys" but something is definitely wrong and she's hiding something. When we sit down to dinner I can just tell something's wrong, she sort of pushes her food around, etc. She's been spending a lot of time outside the home, making late night phone calls and like 45 minutes later I think I hear a knock on the door and she says "Oh I'll go check it out" and leaves bed. Comes back half hour later and stinks like pizza hut. I notice little tell-tales like undisclosed "quick-add" calories on her food diary with no explanation. I haven't noticed any change in her weight; do you think she might be cheating? What do I do?

It's your fault..

I read something one day in a self help book. Often times, people cheat because their other is looking for something that you are not giving them, and you are too stupid to figure it out through communication.

Then again, you could have possible married a promiscuous person. My friend dated and married one. Not pretty ending. She most definitely got caught when he bugged the android phone with spy software after seeing signs. I know you're not wanting to go digging for evidence because you want to trust her, but trust is already lost. You're suspecting her already. When I suspected my other, I didn't go looking, but I opened her phone one day, to play a game on the iPhone, and it happened to be open to the text message app. It was open to something I didn't want to see, but I'm glad I did. That relationship was done. It may have been my fault, but I was also unhappy too. I hope you figure out what you are going to do.

UMMM silly he was talking about her cheating with food!!! not with another person! HAHAHAH!!

Aww. Don't ruin the fun. Oh, wait. You didn't draw a picture. We're still good.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Why don't you just go with her "to check" on things? You are the man, aren't you? Sort of your job. If she scoffs, do it anyway, whereby catching her in the act of her cheatery. Once her secret is out, tell her you love her, share the pizza with her, and go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day to encourage her to make better choices. PLUS sharing the pizza will be less calories that she will comsume anyway you are helping her, really. :drinker:
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    This ^ but I'm not here to judge.

Have you considered the "if you can't beat her join her" approach? It sounds like the marriage plate needs a little spicing up.

Remember: it's all good as long as everyone consents.

Be a real man, beat her and then join her.

I find that physical violence within one hour of a meal causes issues with nutrient uptake and not-getting-stabbed-while-eating.

Oh, I see how it is. It's ok to stab the defenseless FOOD, but NOT ok to stab the armed people sitting next to you? What kind of hypocrisy is that?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    This ^ but I'm not here to judge.

Have you considered the "if you can't beat her join her" approach? It sounds like the marriage plate needs a little spicing up.

Remember: it's all good as long as everyone consents.

Be a real man, beat her and then join her.

I find that physical violence within one hour of a meal causes issues with nutrient uptake and not-getting-stabbed-while-eating.

But dude, that's called your cut phase.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Hell... why not join in. Do a gang bang!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Ask her ... and it does not seem like she is trying to hide that well grab her cell phone if there is evidence will be on that, unless she is smart enough to delete everything. hey sorry if she is , sometimes people look outside ther marriage to find what they are missing in there relationship instead of trying to fix it within. i am huge on marriage when it is done right nothing better...:flowerforyou:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I think my wife might be cheating. She's been acting really suspicious lately. I haven't been following her because I don't want to be one of "those guys" but something is definitely wrong and she's hiding something. When we sit down to dinner I can just tell something's wrong, she sort of pushes her food around, etc. She's been spending a lot of time outside the home, making late night phone calls and like 45 minutes later I think I hear a knock on the door and she says "Oh I'll go check it out" and leaves bed. Comes back half hour later and stinks like pizza hut. I notice little tell-tales like undisclosed "quick-add" calories on her food diary with no explanation. I haven't noticed any change in her weight; do you think she might be cheating? What do I do?

Hey OP

This sounds like a real problem and my suggestion would be to take back control of your castle.

As far as not wanting to be one of "those guys" what has playing it cool really got you?

She's clearly not respecting you, her weight loss, and MOST importantly your authority as the male of the household.

First off get her off MFP as you should be the only one controlling when and what she eats.

Second, she should pretty much be restricted to the house (and maybe back garden for dog poop shoveling). Apart from a supervised gym routine of course.

Third, for the love of GOD don't let her answer the door be herself!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Ask her ... and it does not seem like she is trying to hide that well grab her cell phone if there is evidence will be on that, unless she is smart enough to delete everything. hey sorry if she is , sometimes people look outside ther marriage to find what they are missing in there relationship instead of trying to fix it within. i am huge on marriage when it is done right nothing better...:flowerforyou:

:noway:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Oh, I see how it is. It's ok to stab the defenseless FOOD, but NOT ok to stab the armed people sitting next to you? What kind of hypocrisy is that?

Who uses a knife on pizza???
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member

Hey OP

This sounds like a real problem and my suggestion would be to take back control of your castle.

As far as not wanting to be one of "those guys" what has playing it cool really got you?

She's clearly not respecting you, her weight loss, and MOST importantly your authority as the male of the household.

First off get her off MFP as you should be the only one controlling when and what she eats.

Second, she should pretty much be restricted to the house (and maybe back garden for dog poop shoveling). Apart from a supervised gym routine of course.

^^^ This! It puts the lotion in the basket. IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Don't judge her. Sometimes, in the middle of the night... when everyone else is asleep...
    ...I feel like a little Chinese.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    i would follow,,, gut them both.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    I cheated last night then... :(
    I had cheesy sauce around my lips ...
    :bigsmile:
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member

Barbarians. And Europeans. And Belgians. (Don't get me started on the Belgians....)
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    You should bang her sister.

I think she's banging HIS sister.
    IMHO.

eta - but then she'd probs more likely smell like anchovies.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kitten*!!!!!!!!
  • BurtHuttz

Wow man. This all makes a lot of sense.

I've been pretty confused by a lot of the responses but being former military, if there's one thing I understand, it's discipline.

I think I realize now that I've not been keeping my own house well in hand. I'll get things squared away tonight, whatever it takes. I can probably get her password from her for MFP and change it so I can really start helping her track and log her food. Take her phone away, stuff like that.

Thank you so much.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

Barbarians. And Europeans. And Belgians. (Don't get me started on the Belgians....)
    Yes... The Europeans AND the Belgians!

At least you didn't mention the Europans.
  • BurtHuttz

My dad was right when he said you can tell women are lying when their mouths are moving. God I miss that guy, he really hated women.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member

^^^
    Europeans :smokin: ... or pretty much most of the world outside of America :noway: