Wife Cheating

Replies

• alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    It could ALWAYS be worse...

She could be calling John... Pappa John...He delivers, too...

Maybe she would do a threesome with Papa John and his brother Jimmy John as well. They both deliver.

She might work her way up to doing Five Guys if she loses all abandon.

Love this.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    fanty-mingo.JPG

Domestic troubles?
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Go with your gut instincts. Confront her.
  • Is this just because she's cheating in her diet? If so that's a bit over the top. Wait no..... WAY over the top. Who cares? It's sad if she has to hide eating from her own husband. Time to back off a little.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Did you notice any unusual seed pods in the vicinity, are other people you know acting differently ?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member

Good call. I've definitely decided to do that based on someone elses advice. Are you advocating, like, a physical confrontation? You look pretty pumped.

Or should it be like an intervention confrontation where I call some of her friends and tell them she's been cheating and we all tell her how disappointing she is?
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    I cheated last night then... :(
    I had cheesy sauce around my lips ...
    :bigsmile:

Woot someone who understood what this was about.

A little here and there is fine, but if she is just not eating with you at all, and she is eating everything on the road, you should confront her about it tell herthat you know it sounds stupid but this is what youthnk, and offer her any assistance she may need to stay away from bad foods.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Ew. Pizza Hut. Ew.

This. :noway:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Is this just because she's cheating in her diet? If so that's a bit over the top. Wait no..... WAY over the top. Who cares? It's sad if she has to hide eating from her own husband. Time to back off a little.

OP don't listen to this.

This is the type of advice that got you where you are at now.

It's time to take more drastic measures.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Look for orange under the finger nails. Could be she is cheating with Cheetos.
  • You should bang her sister.

This. Then beat the dude up and steal his pizza and tips.

The tip is her favorite part.

ROFL
  • The lolz keep coming!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    so, um, I am hungry.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    So she's been spending time in a hut, getting her dough covered in some stranger's special sauce, huh? Next thing you know, she'll come home saying she wants to try that weird hawaiian stuff normal people shouldn't do.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    So she's been spending time in a hut, getting her dough coverd in some stranger's special sauce, huh? Next thing you know, she'll come home saying she wants to try that weird hawaiian stuff normal people shouldn't do.

:laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,314 Member
    Beat the s--- outta her.

Oh, look. It's TannedTiger, the "I need more girls in my friend list, - add me" guy.

Dude, this is going to end well for you.

If by well you mean, jail or dead.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member

Good call. I've definitely decided to do that based on someone elses advice. Are you advocating, like, a physical confrontation? You look pretty pumped.

Or should it be like an intervention confrontation where I call some of her friends and tell them she's been cheating and we all tell her how disappointing she is?

Actually, you should just call up some of her friends and some of your friends and just talk out how "she just *does* **** like this *all the time*. It's so classic her. I mean, why did you expect any different." Do this about a dozen times. Then emotionally lash out in front of some of her friends, and watch the sympathy come pouring in.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Don't judge her. Sometimes, in the middle of the night... when everyone else is asleep...
    ...I feel like a little Chinese.

Right on, Tom... Right on...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Beat the s--- outta her.

Oh, look. It's TannedTiger, the "I need more girls in my friend list, - add me" guy.

Dude, this is going to end well for you.

If by well you mean, jail or dead.

He still hasn't found a place to buy pants with all the money in the world either.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    After reading your (OP's) responses, I'm starting to think that you might be a man with a bit of a rigid mindset.

So, she's getting a little pie on the side. Some guys wouldn't even consider it cheating.