• TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Love your ticker lacroyx!
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    ]

Well like I said, I might. Though it would be up in the air about which to model the suit after. I'm getting used to the red one they have in the 52 series. But I think I'd go with the more 2000 look with the blue symbol with the finger stripes.

If and when, keep us posted!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    DC. Hands down. DC has Batman. Marvel does not.

Case closed.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Marvel for sure. Some of the DC characters are too perfect, I like my heroes to have some flaws (hmm, perhaps the interest in psychology started here...) Starfire is bad*kitten*, NOTHING like the cartoon.starfire_zps8713d00d.jpg

yeah In Teen titans at least Starfire is a completely different person lol not unlikable though, even for being a marvel girl I really liked that show haha Yeah I like the inner turmoil Marvel chars sometimes faced, it made them so much more relate able and kept them from becoming static characters. I also just basically preferred KIrby and Lee's designs over anyone on DC's side.
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ]

Well like I said, I might. Though it would be up in the air about which to model the suit after. I'm getting used to the red one they have in the 52 series. But I think I'd go with the more 2000 look with the blue symbol with the finger stripes.

If and when, keep us posted!

Will do! :bigsmile:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Case closed.

Batman does have excellent toys. I would love to see him and Iron Man go head to head on the tech.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Manga count?
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I just started collecting a year ago when a new comic store opened in my neighbouhood, now I make it my weekly 40 minute walk on Wednesdays for new comic day.

I'm another Marvel Zombie, I tried the new 52 but couldn't get into it.
  • TheLuSir
    Options

Case closed.

Batman does have excellent toys. I would love to see him and Iron Man go head to head on the tech.

Well, they both have no heart...so...
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Manga count?

Why not? Technically comics aren't really comics anymore. More like, graphic novel. But, whatever floats your nerdy boat!
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Mostly DC
    But not so much the new 52. Maybe if I kept up with it more lol

I've recently got into Marvel pretty well :) Love Marvel movies, they're always better than DC which is sad. DC would be EPIC if they made movies like Marvel.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Marvel Zombie 4 Life
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    DC would be EPIC if they made movies like Marvel.

I am hoping they don't screw up Superman again. I do like Henry Cavill, so that's a good start.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Mostly DC

I've recently got into Marvel pretty well :) Love Marvel movies, they're always better than DC, aside from the latest Batman trilogy, which is sad. DC would be EPIC if they made movies like Marvel.
    Fixed it for you.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Ha, nice!
  • TheLuSir
    Options

I am hoping they don't screw up Superman again. I do like Henry Cavill, so that's a good start.

There's no way they can make it worse. There is a clause in DC contracts that say "Absolutely no Kristen Stewart..."
  • LokiOfAsgard
    Options
    Mostly DC

I've recently got into Marvel pretty well :) Love Marvel movies, they're always better than DC, aside from the latest Batman trilogy, which is sad. DC would be EPIC if they made movies like Marvel.
    Fixed it for you.

Oh, nonono. Have you read the comic Nolan based that trilogy off off?
    Nothing like it :c
    It's cool, but it doesn't cut it as a real batman movie for me.
    The (animated) Dark Knight returns part 1&2 has so many feels! ;~; If you haven't watched it. Do so
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was massively addicted to Neil Gaiman's Sandman series (still am - it's a great storyline!).

This! Sandman is awesome. I occasionally read X-men, Batman, and Spiderman (generally when I can find them somewhere cheap). Started reading Fable and really liked it. Read almost all of the Walking Dead comics so far.

Also, Fullmetal Alchemist -- yes, I know it's manga. I don't care. It's awesome.

My current favorite comics are webcomics, though ('cause, ya know, they're free and I'm broke). Girl Genius is amazing. Templar AZ is also pretty cool.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I like mostly indie stuff, but I have been known to enjoy a good DC or Marvel every now and then :D
  • LokiOfAsgard
    Options

There's no way they can make it worse. There is a clause in DC contracts that say "Absolutely no Kristen Stewart..."

Oh thank goodness!