Any Comic Book Fans here?

Options

Replies

• TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

Captain America.. tiny?!?

Oh it's about to get very ugly in here.

The ONLY reason he might have looked tiny is because he was standing next to the friggin' Hulk. Batman looked pretty tiny himself and he was just getting beat up by Bane.

Check the uniforms. I'm not talking about Steve Rogers, just Captain America.

You also must know that Captain America is my favorite Marvel superhero.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    I've always loved comic books and comic book movies, I have a baby daughter, and I've already got a Wonder Woman tin, plushie, and beginning readers comic book for her. I'm more a fan of the movies nowadays, and can't wait for this summer's releases. As far as Marvel vs. DC? I love them both...Superman, Batman, Wolverine, and Hulk all BA!

Did you name your daughter Diana?!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Mostly Marvel. Some off brands. Haven't really followed for years. Thanks to my kids, I am catching up by reading some graphic novels though.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Mostly Marvel. Some off brands. Haven't really followed for years. Thanks to my kids, I am catching up by reading some graphic novels though.

Oh yeah. As a kid, I would have totally banged Jean Grey. Psycho psychic (Dark Phoenix) phase and all.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    In regards to comic books: Strangers in Paradise, Poison Elves, Kabuki, Slaker, JTHM.

In regards to females in comics, mine I proudly display in my ticker! I wanted a strong female image of badassery!
  • IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I've always loved comic books and comic book movies, I have a baby daughter, and I've already got a Wonder Woman tin, plushie, and beginning readers comic book for her. I'm more a fan of the movies nowadays, and can't wait for this summer's releases. As far as Marvel vs. DC? I love them both...Superman, Batman, Wolverine, and Hulk all BA!

LOL, no

kinda had to default to Wonder Woman...i mean, how many female characters are appropriate for a baby? Definitely not Catwoman.
  • TheLuSir
    Options

LOL, no

kinda had to default to Wonder Woman...i mean, how many female characters are appropriate for a baby? Definitely not Catwoman.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I can only think of a few worthy daughter names. All the others are very...not daughter material. Ha!
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    My favorite comic is Animal Mystic, but I couldn't list all of the ones I own and read on here.
  • IronHutch
    Options

LOL, no

But she loves her Plushie, I wish they made Supergirl.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I can only think of a few worthy daughter names. All the others are very...not daughter material. Ha!
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    IronHutch

Check Etsy.com they have stuff like that.
  • IronHutch
    Options
    IronHutch

Check Etsy.com they have stuff like that.

cool. thnks.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    NP :)
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I prefer Marvel but I mostly read graphic novels and a really small amount of manga *ducks*
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Don't worry, Batman keeps his bats in the cave. No low flying rodents here. :)
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am more a MANGA Fan! I've just lost track of how much I've read and watched! I also LOVE DC comics! My favourite super hero has always been BATMAN! :)
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Gonna be at Emerald city comic con this weekend!
  • TheLuSir
    Options

Lucky!!!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    my alter ego

meflash_zpsd2980327.jpg
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    2gwcs2r.jpg

Uniform comparison I was talking about earlier.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Lucky!!!
    I will be there too!