Get Moving in March Challenge

Options
OK I'm looking for a challenge in weight loss out there.. I've been scrolling over the threads and I can't find one.. If someone has one going let me know I'd love to join. BUT just in case I'm throwing down a Get Moving in March Challenge. Very basic. We will weigh ourselves in on Friday.. Then post every Friday after that. Pick the amount of weight you'd like to try to lose in March and then MEET that goal! You can post once a week, but come back more often I'll add some daily and weekly challenges.

SW: (Starting weight)
CW: (Current weight)
GW: (Goal weight for the month)

Weigh in Dates:
3/1
3/8
3/15
3/22
3/29

I haven't done a challenge in a while, but they have always seemed to motivate me. Plus this is my birthday month. Looking forward for anyone who'd like to join me!

Replies

• JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Oh Coni..... I am sooooo in need of a challenge! Thank you for posting this.... obviously, I want in! Good timing too, with Spring right around the corner. Can't wait!!
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi Jodie! Thanks for joining. Its officially a real challenge now that there is two of us. Hope there are more fitness pals joining. Spring time is just around the corner! Clothes are coming off. Lets go people!
  • cgsmith7
    cgsmith7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Definitely up for this challenge!

Hoping to submit the first draft of my dissertation on the 1st March so will have more spare time to go to the gym instead of banging my head against a computer screen :smile:
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am in!

SW: (Starting weight) 190lb
    CW: (Current weight) 190lb
    GW: (Goal weight for the month) 6lb

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • x0emz0x
    x0emz0x Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge :)

SW: (Starting weight) 143.2lbs
    CW: (Current weight) 143.2lbs
    GW: (Goal weight for the month) 135lbs
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    So down! Need this extra motivation

SW: (Starting weight) 190
    CW: (Current weight) 183
    GW: (Goal weight for the month) 177
  • Janicebuf
    Options
    I need some motivation! Count me in, I am also using this last week in Feb. to track progress.

SW: 140
    CW: 140
    GW: 134

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am Doing p90x and I need a challenge to motivate me to eat better. I'm in!!!!

SW: 157.5
    CW: 153.6
    GW: 145.6

Weigh in Dates (modified to be after rest day):
    3/4
    3/11
    3/18
    3/25
    4/1
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    HI i am so in for this i have lost 5 lbs in the last few weeks something i haven't been able to do i . I am going to be 50 in 2 months and i have all those hormone and a thyroid issue going on and have had for a few years and i have really struggles with trying to lose any weight i haven't lost a lb. in over a year it just started to come off and bang i tore my Calf skiing just over 2 weeks ago so any thing other than laying around i could not do but one good thing that came out of that i weight the same after 2 weeks of doing nothing as i did before so i am happy with that . I have been given the OK to do some light cardio but no jumping so tomorrow i am back at the Gym with my trainer
    I dont know if you want to add this to your challenge is for us to take a pic of are food that we eat that day and maybe i could start a FaceBook page that we could go to to post it i find when i do this it really helps with holding myself accountable .

SW 143
    CW138
    GW 125
  • ledmonds5707
    Options
    I'm new here but could use some motivation and support, so I'd like to join:

SW: 150
    CW: 150
    GW: 140

The goal weight is just for March, right? I'd like to be down to 130 by May . . . .
  • cloudfilledskies
    Options
    I am also new here & would love to join :flowerforyou:
  • 3Athlete
    Options
    I'm in....

SW: 231
    CW: 210
    GW: 199
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Options
    im in.
    start 30 day shred today, i know im going to have to have some rest days in there too so my aim is to finish by end of march!

SW 175.5
    CW 174
    GW 169
  • heinebutt
    Options
    I am in! Justed started again and need to get motivated. Thank you for stasrting this!

start 146.5
    goal fof end of March 142
  • dudziask
    dudziask Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get on and off this site when I get bored of it so hopefully this will help me stay motivated throughout the whole month. Many years ago I lost 60 lbs but over the years and 1 baby girl later I gained back about 30. I want to get back on track but need support. Thanks for the challenge.

SW (173lb) - before baby
    CW (188lb)
    GW (183lb)

Let's do this!! Good luck everyone.
  • TraciWA
    Options
    I'm in! Just bought a new pair of cross trainers and am ready to go!
    SW:268
    CW:250
    Goal for March:10 pounds
  • ChrissyG185
    ChrissyG185 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just joined and am up for the challenge

SW (185)
    CW (185)
    GW (129)

Good luck everyone:smile:
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I,m in. I need the motivation.

cw- 240

gw- 220

3-1

3-8

3-15

3-22

3-29
  • ReynaBarajas
    ReynaBarajas Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in

SW:180
    CW:165.2
    GW for March: 160

Let's do this! I can't wait to see everyone's results!
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    I'm in!! I could use some good motivation as well!! :)

Current weight: 296

Goal weight: 280

3/1

3/8

3/15

3/22

3/29