Get Moving in March Challenge

Options

Replies

• ru5stypalumbo
    ru5stypalumbo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just what I need. A support group. I have been the same weight for at least 10 years. However, a recent body fat check at the YMCA put me at 40.4%. Obese!! I'm 5ft 4 inches. Working out lately with a trainer and hoping to gain muscle and lose fat. I have tried losing weight before but have never been successful. My husband has lost 20 lbs. and has kept it off for a year. I helped him to change his eating habits and I eat the same wonderful diet but never lose weight. Maybe what I should really be doing is changing the composition of my body and not necessarily concentrate on losing weight?

SW: 130
    CW: 130
    GW: 125
  • aamtodd
    aamtodd Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you guys, if this is still possible. My weight loss has slowed because I am eating too much (simple!) and I could do with a bit more motivation. Also planning to run 60 miles in March so my two challenges running side my side should keep me on the straight and narrow. Weigh in on Friday then and I will post my stats and target then.
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    ****************************************************************************************************************

Everyone above this point should have an invite to the group. Check you inbox. If you have not, let me know I'll resend! Look forward to seeing you!

This is a private group
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 166 lbs.
    CW: 160.2 lbs.
    GW for the end of March: 150 lbs.
  • mann17
    mann17 Posts: 15
    Options
    Count me in!!!! if its not to late... i need a challenge to motivate mee :)

SW- 208
    CW- 200
    GW- 195(for march)
  • whatdeannadid
    Options
    definitely in need of a boost.

SW: 229 lbs
    CW: 200.1 lbs
    GW: 195 lbs
  • coniconstance
    Options
    ****************************************************************************************************************
    This Group will be closing at midnight tonight. The group is closed 2-27-2013 Midnight East-coast. I will keep sending invites until then.

Everyone above this point should have an invite to the group. Check you inbox. If you have not, let me know I'll resend! Look forward to seeing you!

This is a private group.
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to Join im in nz so not sure if i have missed your deadline!

Im currently 158 lbs and really looking for some motovation in march.

Thanks
    Natalie
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Wana be at goal by summer so this ought to get my *kitten* moving! :D

SW: (Starting weight) 210lbs
    CW: (Current weight) 167lbs
    GW: (Goal weight for end of March) 163lbs

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • waxywoman1
    Options
    I'm in. Started on both this and fitbit today.

Starting weight 152.3
    CW: 152.3
    Goal Weight for end of March: 146
    Goal Weight 135:drinker:

Hope I can stick to this...my track record isn't good....fingers crossed!
  • for2day
    for2day Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too! I could really use a challenge to get my butt moving again.....I need to get out of this hibernation mode I'm in!

SW: (Starting weight)
    CW: (Current weight)
    GW: (Goal weight for end of March)

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • angelfiona22
    Options
    I'm new here as well and am in for the challenge! Thanks for posting and the motivation!! :)

SW: 127
    CW: 127
    GW: 120
  • asmithstl
    Options
    I am so in! I have to go to Tampa the last weekend in March for my little sisters engagement party, and then I am going on my beach vacation the week after. March has to be a big month for me... no excuses!

SW: 179.6
    CW: 168.6
    GW: 157

Good Luck Everyone! Let the march madness begin!
  • hepkitty
    hepkitty Posts: 133
    Options
    Count me in if it's not too late! (Also in NZ)

SW: 182.6lbs
    CW: 176.6lbs
    GW end of March: 170lbs
  • aprilehull
    Options
    Giving it a try!

SW: 139
    CW: 139
    GW: (End of March) 133

:bigsmile:
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late! This sounds like fun, not to mention moitvating! :D
    SW: (174)
    CW: (173)
    GW: (167) :)
  • gottalosew8
    Options
    Count me in. I have been working on this on and off since December and have only lost 3 pounds. I'm not sure how the group thing works, but I am sure I need some motivation.

SW: 144
    CW: 141
    Goal for March: 137
  • missBrigina
    Options
    I Need a challenge Count me In!!

SW : 180
    CW: 180
    Goal for March: 172
  • BvilleLove
    Options
    Count me in too!
    SW:222
    CW:225
    Goal for March: 215
  • coniconstance
    Options
    This Group will be closing at midnight tonight. The group is closed 2-27-2013 Midnight East-coast. I will keep sending invites until then.

This is a private group.