March 1:
    March 8:
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    ****************************************************************************************************************
    This Group will be closing at midnight tonight. The group is closed 2-27-2013 Midnight East-coast. I will keep sending invites until then.
    ****************************************************************************************************************

Everyone above this point should have an invite to the group. Check you inbox. If you have not, let me know I'll resend! Look forward to seeing you!

This is a private group.
  • Tandrence
    Tandrence Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is love to join if its not too late!

SW: 182
    CW: 169.4
    March goal: 163
  • rudolfalexia
    Options
    Love to join, too.

SW: 187
    CW: 184
    GW: 177

March 1:
    March 8:
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
  • coniconstance
    Options
    This challenge is now closed!!! Thank you to everyone who wanted to participate. You should of received your invite if you are before this post.

This is a private group. Good luck to everyone who is participating!

this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed

• alxdeanda
    Options
    This is a pretty awesome challenge. I just recently had to stop drinking, and I'm trying to get my body back in shape. I'm especially excited because Spring/Summer is right around the corner, so I'm really looking forward to everyone's help/inspiration.
  • alxdeanda
    Options
    Let's do this!
    SW: 150
    CW: 150
    GW: 134

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    SW: 98
    CW: 78.1
    GW: 76.5

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1 (weighing in early because I'm busy tomorrow) 78.1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    I'm in!

SW - 205
    CW - 190
    GW by April 1 - 180

GL all!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Aw, no fair! I was waiting intil this morning to post so I could weigh myself. I'm doing this from my phone and it is such a *****. I didn't want to post several times. Damn. Well, if you have a bunch of ppl drop out the way most challenges do, hit me up with an invite. I'm dedicated.
  • coniconstance
    Options
    This challenge is now closed!!! Thank you to everyone who wanted to participate. You should of received your invite if you are before this post.

This is a private group. Good luck to everyone who is participating!

this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed thank you this challenge is now closed

• coniconstance
    Options
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    ********************************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED.

• charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Aw, I didn't see it either. Oh well.
  • Fit4Ibiza
    Options
    SW: (Starting weight) ?
    CW: (Current weight) 160 lbs
    GW: (Goal weight for the month) 14 lbs

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • Fit4Ibiza
    Options
    ahhh didn't see this challenge had closed LOL

thought it just started tomorrow.... oh well xx
  • d28isenthal
    Options
    I'm in - :happy: - been on here for about 45 days now and ready for a challenge. I have lost just over 15 pounds so far and hope to continue with that progress. A friendly chalenge is always good.

SW: 274
    CW: 258.6
    GW: 249

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • d28isenthal
    Options
    Ah bummer - just saw that this post is CLOSED. Oh well, I'll do the challenge by myself and see if I can hit my set goal for the end of March.
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :cry: it's closed