Anyone else doing the ZCUT DVDs?

Options
124»

Replies

• smileyface1115
    Options
    This program interests me. I just returned RushFit because it was so poorly constructed. I am looking for fat burn and muscles!!!! I have been running quite a bit but I want muscles! I cannot stand any kind of dance-type workouts though. Is this in these DVDs? Also, is it a program or just a bunch of DVDs?
    Appreciate the help!
  • luminajd
    luminajd Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am so glad this got bumped up! I have had the Cardio series for a while and do a few days in a row, then fall off the wagon. But I just got the strength series and my plan is to start doing them together. I am having my husband take pics of me tonight and will get started in the morning.
    Smileyface there is nothing involving dance in these videos. I have written down examples of the workout but cant find it now, I will post tomorrow what day 1 is.
    Congrats to those who have had great results!
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    This program interests me. I just returned RushFit because it was so poorly constructed. I am looking for fat burn and muscles!!!! I have been running quite a bit but I want muscles! I cannot stand any kind of dance-type workouts though. Is this in these DVDs? Also, is it a program or just a bunch of DVDs?
    Appreciate the help!

I did the youtube vids, not this, but they're apparently the same: back-to-back calisthenic exercises (pushups, step-ups, squats, lunges), sometimes with weights, a fair amount of plyometrics (burpees, jump lunges), for time. Need at least intermediate-level fitness (to do eg pistol squats) and no joint issues.

edit: there are modifications for beginners, though, so people with generally good fitness can learn particular exercises.
  • xclassiqx
    xclassiqx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing the Power Strength series? How do you like it?
  • smileyface1115
    Options
    I ordered these and finished Day 2 today. HOLY BURPEE MADNESS!!! There isnt anything I hate more than one burpee and in twelve hours I have now done nearly 140 of them!!! Yes, my back is not feeling great today (bc obviously my abs are too weak to do all these crazy burpees!), but there is no way I am looking at this woman's abs saying "Nope, these moves arent for me". I dont know why, but she is incredibly motivating. I also ordered her Yoga DVD and I am going to do that tomorrow ("Rest Day"). I am interested in combining her strength series with these Cardio DVDs also. Are there people doing this?
  • fireflyish
    fireflyish Posts: 13
    Options
    Im going to add before and after pictures today when I have some time. They are pretty incredible in my opinion
  • fireflyish
    Options
    Quick Before
    2nupxt0.jpg

Quick After
    b46c5f.jpg

This is after 2 months of Zcut. One month to go!
  • fireflyish
    Options
    Ugh that didnt work! Oh well. Ill try again when I get home.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    woooooow your arms and middle really slimmed down. good work!
  • fireflyish
    Options
    Befores

2nupxt0.jpg
    2nv45s9.jpg
    awcft4.jpg

After
    b46c5f.jpg
    fumcrr.jpg
    mryfeu.jpg
  • AprilEhrig
    AprilEhrig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am impressed for sure. I am starting month two now. I am noticing more definition in my arms and I am losing inches but not where I can see it. May I ask if you are doing a specific sort of diet or staying within a certain calorie range? I follow what MFP says but at times I think it allows me too many calories when I exercise.
    Anyhoo. Once again awesome job!!!!
  • fireflyish
    Options
    Thanks!

I'm 5'2, 153lbs today (I try not to go too much by my weight because it seems to vary so much). I use loseit to count calories instead of MFP. It has me eating around 1500 calories a day. I was doing 1250 a day but when I bumped it up I felt much better and it seems like the weight is coming off a little faster. Im not very exact with this. Some days I eat less than 1200 and some days I am eating more like 1700-1800. I try to eat when Im hungry and before I am really hungry. Also I have celiac disease so I dont eat a lot of carbs. I use right size smoothies. I like them because they taste like Im having a milkshake and tend to curb my sweet tooth but they've got a lot of vitamins and minerals in them. I will also occasionally fast for two days. Especially if I just ate a lot of food. I think it helps shrink my stomach again and helps me eat smaller meals more often rather than gorging at one meal. Hope that helps!
  • conkichu
    conkichu Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have just purchased the Zcut Strength series and am excited to try it. I've had the Cardio series since they first came out but honestly, cardio is not my strong suit and it's been years since I've been on any regimented fitness program so it is a real struggle to keep up with those videos. So far, I have not made it through one workout completely. I'm hoping to have more success with the Strength series but I'm not sure how I want to implement the workouts. I like the idea of alternating days of strength/cardio and I don't want to give up on cardio altogether but her workouts are so intense, I'm not sure if I would be overworking the muscle groups by doing them both alternately. I've also got the yoga video which is still unopened so I'm not sure what to expect from that but would love to implement that, as well. I'm 46 years old, not overweight, but definitely out of shape. I appreciate this forum and any feedback I may receive. Any thoughts?
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing the Power Strength series? How do you like it?

I have it and am finished my first month yesterday! So far it is great!
  • allijoy13
    allijoy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just borrowed these DVDs from a friend. I'd love to have support while I do them, though I won't be following the program to the T, because I'm also running and taking some classes at the gym. Please friend me and we can support each other!

-Allison
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    i was going to wait until christmas to get these dvds, but seeing all these results i think i'm going to have to order them now and just put other dvds on my xmas list :) she is insane and amazing!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    i was going to wait until christmas to get these dvds, but seeing all these results i think i'm going to have to order them now and just put other dvds on my xmas list :) she is insane and amazing!

Get them I do them 5 6 days per week love them nd her ZGYM
  • ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I ordered these and finished Day 2 today. HOLY BURPEE MADNESS!!! There isnt anything I hate more than one burpee and in twelve hours I have now done nearly 140 of them!!! Yes, my back is not feeling great today (bc obviously my abs are too weak to do all these crazy burpees!), but there is no way I am looking at this woman's abs saying "Nope, these moves arent for me". I dont know why, but she is incredibly motivating. I also ordered her Yoga DVD and I am going to do that tomorrow ("Rest Day"). I am interested in combining her strength series with these Cardio DVDs also. Are there people doing this?

I am!
    I'm doing a workout from Strength one day and Cardio the next for 5 days. Strength: Cardio as 3:2.
    I favour more of strength because I want to build muscle. I'm only on day 2 but I'm enjoying the short workouts. I do them 1st thing in the morning and I'm done for the day.
    So far I've done T25, JM 30 Body Rev and really favour short intense workouts. I like the simple layout and basic setup. It works for me and is a nice refreshing change (Not meaning to detract from the others mentioned. T25 is a GREAT program esp)
    She is really motivating and workouts out with you all the way. So when I see her struggling hard and still going on, when I want to stop I can't, but just carry on.
    It's Day 2 and I am definitely sore. Will update soon.. Feel free to add me Zwarriors
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see this thread got bumped! I love the ZCut and power yoga DVDs. She's truly motivating!