One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Options

Replies

• Punisher1130
    Punisher1130 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You look great and you are a definite inspiration!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow and WOW!! :) You are AWESOME
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love your story, especially the emphasis on the importance of finding and listening to the people who know what they're talking about! You look amazing and your TL:DR summary cracked me up. Great work on the whole thing and all of your success!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to say "WOOT"!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara - Just want you to know, it's not so much the weight loss and great shape - it's what you had to fight through to get it that impresses me most. Strong woman! (((hugs)))
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration! =)

I too am a UK to US transplant and I never exercised back home in Bristol and now I've got the fitness bug in the US! Loving your advice.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    So happy for you, Sara! And I am proud of you for having the courage to post the old pics and the new, it is wonderful to see you share your story.

((Hugs)) and kisses, babe! You are AWESOME!!
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational. :) Great work!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What a truly inspiring post! You've been through so much and fought back and are made of WIN! I see your posts all the time and admire from afar, and with great reason! Thank you for sharing this - you're gorgeous, smart, driven, and just all around amazing, and I look forward to learning from you!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Amazing story Sara. Good look with the first bulk :drinker:
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    You are definitely someone I admire and value on this site. There is a load of BS on here and you know how to sweep it aside and help so many. So glad you did this post so it can hopefully inspire many more!! Awesome transformation!!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Congrats Sara!!! Hugs!!
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Yayyy Sara!! You are an inspiration! Thanks for all the work you do in the group!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    fantastic :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • ranganayakee
    ranganayakee Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC!

I had no idea you were around my age - I thought you were a lot younger. You give me renewed hope!
  • Latte_Lover
    Latte_Lover Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. I hope lots of people get to see this post. You have done amazingly well and I am glad I am part of your friend list. And for those that call you "troll" for not agreeing with their opinion or methods, this should be required reading to see what kind of "troll" they are dealing with.

You are amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!