This goes out to the ladies,out there ;)

Options
123457»

Replies

• topazpearlegirl
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder, it never hurts to be encouraged!
  • mommamisty823
    Options
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Catching any?

Appears so.

I would say that he's added 30+ friends since he made this thread. All women...

In that case...

Well played, MFP friend collector.

Well played.

:drinker:
  • clmiha
    Options
    *sings* smoooooth operator ;) lol
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Reyshivs--

I'll be the 50-year old fat chicksporting the mis-matched Goodwill shorts & t-shirt sweating like a race horse with a beet-red face and trying NOT to grunt like a pig in labor in while chugging away on the stationary bike with the hot pink Hello Kitty headphones (no earbuds, thank you) feeding my head with some RadioLab and More Hip than Hippie podcasts for about an hour.

If you see me--gimme a high five!
  • chirlly
    Options
    Thanks I needed the motivation!!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I have been going for 2 years now and when I look back on that first week...damn I was scared.
    I literally looked at the floor while I walked to the treadmill, never making eye contact with anyone. Once I was on the machine I looked around more but anytime I noticed someone looking, Id look away. I was so worried people were judging me and once I did start looking around I realized, everyone is just like me! Everyone has strengths, everyone has flaw and most people are truly nice people.... Don't judge them by thinking they are going to judge you...

It takes time to feel confident but you WILL get there. These days I talk to all the staff, I will go up to random people and talk to them and tell them what a good job they are doing, I almost never look at the floor, I feel comfortable. You can feel that way too. Just keep going and it will get easier.
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options

I'll be the 50-year old fat chicksporting the mis-matched Goodwill shorts & t-shirt sweating like a race horse with a beet-red face and trying NOT to grunt like a pig in labor in while chugging away on the stationary bike with the hot pink Hello Kitty headphones (no earbuds, thank you) feeding my head with some RadioLab and More Hip than Hippie podcasts for about an hour.

If you see me--gimme a high five!

I bow to you!