Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    One shower and two baths.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Once a week whether I need it or not. :P Honestly daily.
  • carleighsmama
    carleighsmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Once a day.... unless I am going out later that night and was in the hot sun all day or in a swimming pool. Then I'll shower twice.
  • aminer31
    aminer31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2x day everyday
  • pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    2 a day
  • sechadyl
    sechadyl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Once a day, unless I'm not going anywhere, then I'll skip a day.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm extra good at conserving water because I rarely shower alone. My husband and I work out together and we always share the shower!
  • BetsyAnn2013
    BetsyAnn2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Once a day in the morning before work. Might wait until after a workout on Saturday. Only shower more than once a day if it's been really hot or if I've gotten dirty. :bigsmile:
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Body every night before I go to sleep.
    Hair like every 3 days cause it takes FOREVER. :explode:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I always shower after a workout, but it usually ends up being later in the evening, so I'll shower after that workout then go straight to bed and not take another shower until after I work out the NEXT evening. So it ends up being once a day, basically. Unless it's the dead of summer. Because summer in Texas=boob sweat of epic proportions. And that's just not cute.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Twice a day...once in the morning and once after my workout.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    How often do I shower? Constantly. I'm in the shower as I type this, actually.
  • 250mrsb
    250mrsb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Once a day, in the evenings after my workout. My hair is SUPER thick and long so it gets washed every day. If i showered in the morning i would have to get up 2.5 hours before I leave for work just to do my hair...no joke
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day. There's always the morning shower, then I shower after I work out. Then, the kids usually take a bath together sometime around 6 when I cook dinner or right after dinner, so if the little one decides to wash her own hair and get shampoo everywhere, then there's that shower to get all the soap out of the baby's hair (she insists she can do it by herself, so this happens a lot.) Then if there's some other sort of mini-disaster during the day, there's a shower usually involved.

I'd say roughly 9.
  • KabesXO
    Options
    Once a day, unless it's a workout day - Then it's twice. One post-workout, and one nightly (If going to the gym the next morning; so I don't look like a greasy sloth).
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Twice a day, once when I get up and once after working out
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    night and morning in summer.Sometimes just mornings in winter if I have had a sweat free day otherwise morning & night
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i just took one that i think i melted some skin off
  • Shower once a day and sometimes a bath a night.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    1-2 a day, depending on activities....

11612750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter