How often do you shower?

Options

Replies

• groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Once a day, unless I workout later in the day then twice so I can after my workout too.
    Except for in the summer, once every couple days, I am constantly in the water in the summer :) lol
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Once if I don't feel like a lazy bum who doesn't want to get wet.

Twice if I workout that day.

And more times depending on amount of crazy monkey sex.

I just spit out my coffee, feckin' great answer.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Every other day. And not after every workout, only the workouts where I run. Goodness, I feel dirty compared to the rest of you.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    At least once a day, but sometimes twice.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    During peak season for basketball, baseball and softball at least twice a day. Usually once otherwise....
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Since I started working out, every day. Before that...whenever I felt I needed it. Every other day or so. I'm not a stinky person. :tongue:

Same here except I only wash my hair four or five times a week.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Once or twice o'er day. I have no shower so have baths.

I would be happy to share mine with you! :wink:
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    On average once a day... and I wash my hair about twice a week.
  • cassandecc
    Options
    Bloody hell... In Australia we are in the middle of a drought, its actually against the law to wash your car with a hose or water your garden everyday in some places... and we're advised to only have 3 minute showers, one town I lived in asked people to only shower every second day it got that bad!.. and some people in other countries are having more than 2 showers a day?!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    3p1i3c.jpg

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JohnBlazeNY
    JohnBlazeNY Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Once a day but twice when I work out.

The summer time is a whole different story. Two a day minimum if I'm active.
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You guys are wasting a f_ckton of water :frown:

I shower once every morning & depending on what the weekend is like..sometimes I'll skip a day! The horror!

Also, I definitely don't wash my hair every day, but that's more of a girl thing.
  • KatieBee8
    Options
    I shower once a day. I really don't understand how people have the time (or effort) to shower 2/3 times a day. I guess it makes sense to have another shower if you've had a workout but 3 times seems a bit excessive.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    once a day, but I wash my hair every other day..... people seriously shower 3 times a day???
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    As an Australian who has been living with water restrictions for a good part of 25 years, some of these answers really annoy me. The recommended shower time is no longer than a few minutes.. and some of you are standing under a shower for up to SIXTY minutes a day?
    Do you realize how wasteful this is?
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    As needed but usually twice, currently. More often in the summer:) As many as possible when I'm home in Hawaii.
  • leiloob
    leiloob Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Every day...sometimes twice a day! I only wash my hair every 3-5 days though, since it takes over an hour and a half to blow dry and straighten!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    3p1i3c.jpg

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm in!

But to answer the OP's ?, I shower daily at the Y after my workout.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Well I bathe daily, but I only wash my hair maybe 2 or 3 times a week. It's gotten used to very limited washing so it doesn't get oily as quickly, even after working out...I love dry shampoo for the in between days!
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Prob 2-3 times a week. busy with my son, don't often get time to shower unless hubby is home.