How often do you shower?

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Twice a day, more on weekends, if I'm active during the day.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

fo sho!

every second day though. I effin hate showering.

This.

For me, it's every other day or every two days.
    Unless I work out, then I shower immediately after.

THISSSSS. I shower once every other day. IDK I hate showers.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Whenever I think I can afford to pay the water bill... we are in a drought ya know. :wink:
  • EpicRosie
    EpicRosie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Every other day. I also work out later in the evening because I shower at night so my post workout shower is the same as my normal shower.
    I never knew people could shower so many times a day!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    nothing worse than being half way through your programme and someone using the machine next to you that hasn't had a shower, bleurgh. I always have a shower before I go to the gym (then need one when I get back) if I then go a hike with the dog and am going back out again, I would have another quick shower - so most days 2 sometimes 3.

in saying that I am only in there about 5 to 10 mins max - don't understand why people take longer and not had a bath in years, in fact we took ours out and have never missed it.
  • s_j74
    s_j74 Posts: 2
    Options
    Once a day if I'm lucky !
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    whenever the $%^$ I want

LOL! ;D

---

My reply once/twice a day. If I'm bored I have about 3 baths a day.. LOL!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    A lot of OCD bathers up in MFP.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Twice a day unless I've done an exercise class then I also shower after the class.
  • simplicity2005
    Options
    god invented perfume for a reason.

i agree...i make sure i have a good bath on the weekends though
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Bath - hate showers! In the evening after workout, hair every other day unless very sweaty. I like to be clean to get into bed.
  • Kalaehdhari
    Kalaehdhari Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have mega dry skin and hair, so about twice a week or whenever I do something really gross. I just make sure all of the important bits are kept under control. A greasy ponytail every once in a while never hurt anyone!
  • shella_bella
    Options
    You people have too much time on your hands/waste too much money on water!

I shower 6x a week(because let's face it sunday is usually a lazy day and I don't even get dressed), wash my hair 3-4x a week.
  • mizchubby69
    Options
    Yep everday at least once!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have a shower about 3 times a year. I have a bath every other day, and because we have to pay for every drop of water we use, the whole family uses the same water! (2 small kids first, then me then my smelly hubby!) Is this a throwback english thing? My familys always done it. We're getting a shower this summer tho, so things might change.
    Btw, if I feel a bit smelly I have a stand up wash at the sink. Uses less water than a shower, and quicker too. And, you don't get that annoying bit wet that you can't dry on the middle of your back!
  • siobhsies
    siobhsies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a shower about 3 times a year. I have a bath every other day, and because we have to pay for every drop of water we use, the whole family uses the same water! (2 small kids first, then me then my smelly hubby!) Is this a throwback english thing? My familys always done it. We're getting a shower this summer tho, so things might change.
    Btw, if I feel a bit smelly I have a stand up wash at the sink. Uses less water than a shower, and quicker too. And, you don't get that annoying bit wet that you can't dry on the middle of your back!

Is this a joke?! Sounds like back in my parents day when my dad had 9 brothers and sisters and had to share the dirty bath water!

I shower daily but don't always wash my hair because it takes so long to dry!
  • rednailvarnish
    rednailvarnish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    twice but if i go to the gym it can be 3. on holiday in the sun...........alot more
  • BeccaBollons
    Options
    Just remembered, when I was a child, we only used to have a bath once a week, on a sunday. I think the whole family did, and loads of other people I know. I think its more of a northern english thing, as everyone from the south used to bath every day.
  • BeccaBollons
    Options

Is this a joke?! Sounds like back in my parents day when my dad had 9 brothers and sisters and had to share the dirty bath water!

Nope no joke. We are stuck in the 1960s. We don't have a tv either...
  • Loopygigglelips1968
    Options

Nope no joke. We are stuck in the 1960s. We don't have a tv either...

It must be blissful without a TV