How often do you shower?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    I feel like I am in the shower not because of the humidity.
  • SportyChick07
    SportyChick07 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Twice a day
  • IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm a big guy so at least once, sometimes twice a day. Depends on what activities I'm into that day. But I won't shower before going to the gym, I'll stink it out for a while then go...lol But Dr. Oz says you only need to wash the parts that smell bad...:noway:
  • katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to see responses. :smile:

These forums are becoming a joke!!! You're probably asking this because you don't!!

Actually, it is because I saw a NY Times article advising people to stop showering as often and I was just interested to see it other people showered more than once a day. Nice try, though.
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

fo sho!

every second day though. I effin hate showering.

This.

For me, it's every other day or every two days.
    Unless I work out, then I shower immediately after.

0_o

I believe there's a commandment that says " Thou shall allow soap and water to touch thine's *kitten* atleast once a day, minimum"

^^^ this! I am going to have to assume that the people who are showering every few days are only pooping every few days as well?
    For me it's every single night before bed, plus some mornings depending. Sometimes more in summer - Aussie summers can be insanely hot.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    well since I started using treadmill I shower everyday after i get finished I am all sweaty so have to shower.
    Used to before working out maybe once every fw days being out of work not a need just sitting around the house, when i worked then every single day after work