Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Replies

• How do you guys make friends with creeping people out with a request?
    just don't start a thread saying " I need girls to add me"

and then they come climbing out of the woodwork sending requests for days and days, especially when you tell them they ares artifacts and a different species, lol.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

beer_goggles3.jpg
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Man you guys are so cynical. I experience that in real life too. The jerks have spoiled it for all us guys. Women get barraged with unwanted overtures, so when a decent good looking guy shows up, they have their guards way up.

:sadness:

Women are selective on here. You can thank egos and creepers for that.

So the 'egos' part does prove my initial assertion that MFP women are the *kitten*.

Exactly, because we are making the best of ourselves. The guys on here are eye candy, too. You look scrumptious.
  • It goes both ways; the men in here make me feel like I'm in a damn Coca Cola Light Break commercial all day :tongue:
    In both cases, it's definitely selection bias, but not quite like the OP thinks - people who don't look like underwear models on here tend to have face close-ups or something abstract for an avatar or just don't post on the forums at all. :P
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    i just assume that everyone on the internet has no lady parts but more man bits
  • Is this Going Fishing Thursday? Shoot, I totally forgot. OP, mind if I hitch a ride on your expedition?

To all the awesome women of MFP, you are the best and I appreciate you. And when the OP asks you for nekkid pics, please PM them to me as well

You sure you want me to PM you pics again?

Put me on that list too. K thanks
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Oh btw OP

86771E1A-D18B-4816-8204-71FAB0907E48-6731-00000821D35FA6BE_zpsf9896317.jpg

How YOU doin??
  • It goes both ways; the men in here make me feel like I'm in a damn Coca Cola Light Break commercial all day :tongue:
    In both cases, it's definitely selection bias, but not quite like the OP thinks - people who don't look like underwear models on here tend to have face close-ups or something abstract for an avatar or just don't post on the forums at all. :P

Wait!!! Wait just one cotton pickin' minute...... This ISN'T the site for underwear models?!? Dagnabbit.... *kicks rocks*
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    How do you guys make friends with creeping people out with a request?

and then they come climbing out of the woodwork sending requests for days and days, especially when you tell them they ares artifacts and a different species, lol.

Also make sure to discuss the size of your paycheck. It is a classy, understated approach.
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    we just cant help it...its in the genes....lol :laugh:
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

Hahaha I bet you made a lot of women smile with this post lol
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member

you forgot to mention your rating scale goes from 1 to 100?
  • How do you guys make friends with creeping people out with a request?

Also make sure to discuss the size of your paycheck. It is a classy, understated approach.

I forgot the size of the wallet was important, too. Pics!
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    I've actually found the level of intellectual conversation the most smile inducing aspect of this site. Beautiful women are one thing, beautiful women with brains are quite another :D
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Well done OP. this post is like a tractor beam for snatch.

:laugh:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    I've actually found the level of intellectual conversation the most smile inducing aspect of this site. Beautiful women are one thing, beautiful women with brains are quite another :D

Hey buddy, get your own tractor beam.
  • i just assume that everyone on the internet has no lady parts but more man bits
    Then you don't know much about the Internet's demographics, sadly. This usually happens with folks who hang around dank, crappy bits of the Internet that mostly cater to boys and then wonder why no girls/women show up. :(

Hey buddy, get your own tractor beam.
    Lol'd pretty hard.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
  • I've actually found the level of intellectual conversation the most smile inducing aspect of this site. Beautiful women are one thing, beautiful women with brains are quite another :D

*swoons*
  • That´s the glow of achievement, triumph, success...

In the meantime we use pictures of cats or loose clothing and sunglasses... :bigsmile:
    Lmao so true!