Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I've actually found the level of intellectual conversation the most smile inducing aspect of this site. Beautiful women are one thing, beautiful women with brains are quite another :D

Hey buddy, get your own tractor beam.

See, now this is a tractor beam worth owning.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I have dated two kinds of women:

1) those who likes compliments and took them well.

2) those who did not take compliments very well, saying it made them uncomfortable.

I have by far enjoyed the company of the former, who also turned out to be more grounded.

When a guy says, you are beautiful, say thank you. The choice to go any farther than that is still yours.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I've actually found the level of intellectual conversation the most smile inducing aspect of this site. Beautiful women are one thing, beautiful women with brains are quite another :D

Back back! I'm already hitching a ride with the OP. We don't have room for anyone else at this fishing hole. Go troll for nekkid pics in your own thread
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    In the meantime we use pictures of cats or loose clothing and sunglasses... :bigsmile:
    <
    What she said.
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options

2) those who did not take compliments very well, saying it made them uncomfortable.

I have by far enjoyed the company of the former, who also turned out to be more grounded.

When a guy says, you are beautiful, say thank you. The choice to go any farther than that is still yours.

I like your thinking.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

there is a third kind... those who can take a compliment and say thank you and move on. Not overly confident, but not uncomfortable, just humble.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options

Lol'd for real...
  • NormInv
    Options

I like your thinking.

So can we be friends now? I mean officially.
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options

there is a third kind... those who can take a compliment and say thank you and move on. Not overly confident, but not uncomfortable, just humble.

I second that.
  • NormInv
    Options

Duly noted.
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

I THINK WE HAVE SOME BUTTERFACES IN THE HOUSE!!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Well done OP. this post is like a tractor beam for snatch.

:laugh: YUP
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My turn to make a compliment! Love the hairy chest and abs.. :tongue:
  • sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options

You said it sister! :drinker:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

Hmmmm...

OP: Can we be beautiful to you from the neck up (including intelligence, wit, kindnes etc.) or does it always have to include the body too?
  • AlanTuring
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

Buttisfaces?

Doesn't quite work, but still. I'm sure you're on to something. :P
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options

I lolled hard! Touché sir!

I don't need a tractor beam though, I'm sure I'll meet someone nice when the time's right :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i just assume that everyone on the internet has no lady parts but more man bits
    Then you don't know much about the Internet's demographics, sadly. This usually happens with folks who hang around dank, crappy bits of the Internet that mostly cater to boys and then wonder why no girls/women show up. :(

nope, its because i treat everyone the same. i dont let a nice set of chest zepplins get in the way of being nice or a hulked out meat head who lifts 900lbs. my reactions are the same no matter the gender
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Buttisfaces?

Doesn't quite work, but still. I'm sure you're on to something. :P

I like your effort lol. AND you are actually showing your face and have a shirt on! Good for you!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My guess is if they are really not attractive then they don't post a pic, they use an avitar or something.