I don't think everyone is capable of having a bubble butt

Options
124»

Replies

• idontevenwantoknow
    Options
    Hmmmm...a couple of things I need to preeeeeach on:
    1.A booty that looks tight and elevated in jeans is a hoax. Point blank. Ive seen some amazing illusions accomplished with tight jeans that had low rear pockets, and a pair of boots...the booty is all perky and boom! Sadly, I seen that girl in loose fitting shorts and it was chaos.
    The Bubble butt makeover:
    1. Weighted Glute bridges. Unequivocally superior at blowing up that booty to Squats. If your hip and quad dominant in the squat, your glutes get nada. Switch it around and you get people with all *kitten* and no quads. Get a Hampton Extra Thick bar pad off amazon. youll need it. I go up to 505lbs for a single. My skinny lil bubble butt bff gets her thang' up to 315 for a triple...and shes 125lbs.
    2. LOW bar squats: You must break parallel. Those half *kitten* things you see people doing at the gym is nonsense. Get below parallel but dont bounce. Even if you have to drop your maximum work load wayyyyyy down, do it. Your hams and *kitten* will get jacked with cereal bowl dimples on the side of each one.
    3. Glute extensions/Kick backs on the smith machine(if your gym does not have a glute blaster): full extension and really get that upper glute to POP...you will be walking like two bowling balls were stuffed under your booty skin....
    ...and dont forget hamstrings...few things look as bizarre as big butts on skinny legs with no calves or hamstrings....If me as a dude can blow my booty into oblivion then you can for sure! Tchau'..
    is this true? like did it work for you?
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options

3. Glute extensions/Kick backs on the smith machine(if your gym does not have a glute blaster): full extension and really get that upper glute to POP...you will be walking like two bowling balls were stuffed under your booty skin....
    ...and dont forget hamstrings...

Is there an at home version of glute extensions?
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    1.A booty that looks tight and elevated in jeans is a hoax. Point blank. Ive seen some amazing illusions accomplished with tight jeans that had low rear pockets, and a pair of boots...the booty is all perky and boom! Sadly, I seen that girl in loose fitting shorts and it was chaos.
    The Bubble butt makeover:
    1. Weighted Glute bridges. Unequivocally superior at blowing up that booty to Squats. If your hip and quad dominant in the squat, your glutes get nada. Switch it around and you get people with all *kitten* and no quads. Get a Hampton Extra Thick bar pad off amazon. youll need it. I go up to 505lbs for a single. My skinny lil bubble butt bff gets her thang' up to 315 for a triple...and shes 125lbs.
    2. LOW bar squats: You must break parallel. Those half *kitten* things you see people doing at the gym is nonsense. Get below parallel but dont bounce. Even if you have to drop your maximum work load wayyyyyy down, do it. Your hams and *kitten* will get jacked with cereal bowl dimples on the side of each one.
    ...and dont forget hamstrings...few things look as bizarre as big butts on skinny legs with no calves or hamstrings....If me as a dude can blow my booty into oblivion then you can for sure! Tchau'..

God I couldn't agree more with this^^
    Cable kickbacks have done AMAZING things for my butt.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    ummmmm... barbell weighted one legged split squats. Nothing hits my glutes and hammies more.