Options

Replies

• Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • olearycristina
    Options
    My gosh, You look great, and IM proud of you, U inspire alot of people girl! Great JOB!
  • MeganMcK11
    MeganMcK11 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's really inspirational! WTG!
  • BeautyIsABeast
    Options
    hot! well done !!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look beautiful and will make a beautiful bride - thanks for sharing your inspirational photos!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look amazing. You will have some smoking hot wedding photos. Enjoy.
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Omg! You are truly an inspiration! I have 100 lbs to loose, well 75 now, and your story just added to my confidence! Thank you so much! Congrats on your wedding. I'll be married 4 years this month and it is nothing short of wonderful. Enjoy your moment!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the sweet comments! and to the ones about loose skin-I was very fortunate to not have it (that BAD) my stomach is not the prettiest sight in the world :) when I bend over it kind of hangs-But fortunately I can hide it with clothes. I did do some strength training but not anything major-mostly cardio. Running really helped me lose weight all over! I DO have stretch marks all over, my skin is not in the best shape but I am completely fine with it! I am 5'5". And I WILL post pictures in my dress !!!!! :) I am still hoping to lose about 5 more pounds if possible so I will have some breathing room in my dress! I would be happy to send pointers! I love to help, especially those who are similar to my body type-I might be able to help! My biggest tips for someone with my body type is to try to stay away from red meat and white carbs. I will post some more tips later when I have time! <3 Thank you all im glad I can be an inspiration!
  • sbowl
    sbowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Beautiful - thanks for sharing your story and pics!
  • bordsilly
    bordsilly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful then and your beautiful and healthy now!!!! Congrats on your weight loss and your upcomming wedding you look amazing!!!!!!
  • kbsd456
    kbsd456 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    pretty freakin awesome!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Amazing transformation :heart: you look beautiful in all the pics but are healthy now, I bet you'll never ever go back to being unhealthy and you'll have a long happy life with your children and husband! Enjoy your wedding day :heart: :heart: :heart: many many congratulations, what an inspiration you are :heart:
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    way to go! you look amazing! best wishes for your wedding day
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you, you look beautiful! WTG girl ;)
  • JoRubin
    JoRubin Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome job. gratz to you!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :D Congratulations on the wedding! ^_^
  • udamom
    udamom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! all your hard work will make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day!
  • tami6543
    tami6543 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! Congratulations on your accomplishment!! You will be a beautiful bride. I wish there was a "Like" button on here!
  • nannyal
    nannyal Posts: 50
    Options
    You look great - have a great life.
  • shakeupyourdiet
    Options
    Wow, Congratualation on both your tremendous weight loss and forthcoming wedding :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!