great job
  • debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congratulations.
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    congratulations....you are going to be a beautiful bride....you look amazing....and pics are truly an inspiration and motivation for me too!
  • carrie1202
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great! :drinker: :happy:
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations. You look great. Best wishes for your upcoming wedding!
  • hmfollis
    hmfollis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR ! :)
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on all your hard work, you look beautiful!
  • sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Thank you for inspiring me!
  • tiffanyf427
    Options
    That is AMAZING! You should be so proud of yourself! This is truly an inspiration :-)
  • DHONEGGER
    DHONEGGER Posts: 12
    Options
    VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! YES, YOU ARE INSPIRING ME! IM HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING STARTED. I CAN;T SEEM TO GET PAST 1 WEEK. BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great Job. That is so awesome.
  • gingirl71
    Options
    Wow..very impressive! You look beautiful!:wink:
  • chellie346
    chellie346 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! Fabulous job!!!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your wedding and your family!!
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling to lose 100 pounds for about 3 years now. Yesterday the day of my wedding shower, I stepped on the scale with joy, I finally made it! I also had my dress fitting and my dream wedding dress in size 8 fits me like a glove! I couldn't be happier. I thought I would share my before, during, and after pic in hopes that I may inspire someone because looking at success stories inspired ME! The first picture was taken about 3-4 years ago at 250 pounds. The middle pic two years ago at 170, and the after pic at 150 taken last night. MFP has been very helpful with my calorie counting and I am glad that I discovered the app, and have interacted with some great people! Now I can enjoy life, and I am healthy enough to start a family hopefully-as soon as the wedding is over! :)
    3e89deaa-3321-4fdd-83e7-ae0a32982490_zpsb7d40e4b.jpg

You look like a whole new person! You'll be a gorgeous bride, I'm sure.
    You are such an inspiration to me. My husband and I got married in a small ceremony with just us and a couple friends, but planned to do a big wedding a year later. I ended up pregnant with our daughter (a few weeks before we got married, haha! shotgun wedding, though we didn't know it!) and gain a ton of weight. I have a wedding dress in a size 8 that I was going to wear for my "big wedding".... 5 years ago. I am hoping to be able to fit into it by our 10th (dating) anniversary next year so we can have a vow renewal ceremony. Like I said, you are so inspiring. :)

Enjoy your wedding!
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You kept it off and kept going until your goal weight. Your face is lovely! AND you are healthy!! You will have a wonderful wedding and be ready to be a mommy. Good thoughts all around, --cathy
  • maledoux
    maledoux Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • JustAGemini
    JustAGemini Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are SOOO very Inspiring!!! thank you for sharing and YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! :)
    congratuations on your success and coming wedding! :)
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the sucess it realy shows, All the best to you & your soon to be hubby too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!