FINALLY HIT MY GOAL OF 100 POUNDS! B&A pic

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Love seeing inspirational stories particularly from people about my height and with a similar amount of weight to lose.

Enjoy your wedding day.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • muktyfitness
    muktyfitness Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling to lose 100 pounds for about 3 years now. Yesterday the day of my wedding shower, I stepped on the scale with joy, I finally made it! I also had my dress fitting and my dream wedding dress in size 8 fits me like a glove! I couldn't be happier. I thought I would share my before, during, and after pic in hopes that I may inspire someone because looking at success stories inspired ME! The first picture was taken about 3-4 years ago at 250 pounds. The middle pic two years ago at 170, and the after pic at 150 taken last night. MFP has been very helpful with my calorie counting and I am glad that I discovered the app, and have interacted with some great people! Now I can enjoy life, and I am healthy enough to start a family hopefully-as soon as the wedding is over! :)
    3e89deaa-3321-4fdd-83e7-ae0a32982490_zpsb7d40e4b.jpg
    Jut WOW! yes you inspired me. Thanks fro sharing. You look awsomemmmm!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! love your outfit in the 3rd picture
  • bclever13
    bclever13 Posts: 44
    Options
    WOW ....What a difference :) you look amazing and should be VERY PROUD of yourself
  • ilara85
    ilara85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your amazing!! Keep up the good work and I'm sure your husband is proud of you and you will make a great bride.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great Where did you get your outfit in the last pic? I love it.
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job. I know it was hard.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    about the outfit-i got it at a store called Factory Connection. Its a store with leftovers from department stores-but I dont think you can get it anymore. I love it too but i think i might sell it since ill probabbly never wear it again. I do love it though. and thanks again for all your sweet comments!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look absolutely gorgeous!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    You were gorgeous before, now you look gorgeous, fit and healthy!
  • Kori76
    Kori76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations :flowerforyou: You must feel absolutely incredible!?!
    And yes, you were very inspiring as I still have about 100lbs. to go. I've lost 50lbs.so far. I'm so excited for the future.Your GORGEOUS!!! I bet you made such a radiant and beautiful Bride :happy:
    Congratulations again!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!