Hard to Poop. TMI

Options
124»

Replies

• atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Did you try googling the word "constipation"?

It's probably better than chit chatting about it here

Hush! We love talking about poop in the Chit Chat section!

Thank you! As to why I put it here. We are all grown. We are all human. Unless your a stuffed animal or don't like the topic BUTT out and don't comment with snide remarks.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    line of the day "GoNE are the days when I would just throw mud..."

FTW!

Lol what's ftw
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Ok so now you seem the title and wonder what this is about. Well it's actually what it states. Ever since I've changed the way I eat, I'm finding that I'm popping less and it's more if a struggle.

Gone are the earlier days where I would throw mud without trying and it was often. Now that I think back, I also experienced alot of tummy distress and bloating too.

Now I go once a day and its harder to get it out than I ever though. Surprisgly no tummy distress or bloating anymore. And I do eat more fiber than I used to.

So what gives?

Its my experience too.
    I don't think that it is anything but a transitory stage and nothing to worry about.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there cuz its gettin' harder and harder to poop....whoaoo whoaoo

:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    line of the day "GoNE are the days when I would just throw mud..."

FTW!

Lol what's ftw

For the win :drinker:
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is probably more of a lifestyle change than you're looking for, but eating vegan does wonders in the pooping department. :)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    One word: senna tea. Never fails. Well, almost never. :flowerforyou:
  • pevansk47
    pevansk47 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow I thought I was the only one going through this! Thanks everyone for the advice!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Water and fish oil in capsules is best. Sometimes fiber can constipate depending on the kind of fiber. Senna is great, but it can cause cramping and also can be habit forming (meaning you can't go with out it.) I kind of have the same issue. Taking milk of magnesia every once in a while does that trick, coffee is great too. Hope that helps!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ever since I've changed the way I eat, I'm finding that I'm popping less and it's more if a struggle.

Like this?

9cyPFQbgCor7gbeqtaTBG0JNo1_400.gif that really does look hard.