Male body hair, a question.

Options
124»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think the hair thing is more important to the guy. I love my guy the way he is. If he needs to trim his hair or shave it to feel comfortable fine...just don't give me razor stuble if I want to snuggle. I do prefer the nether region be trimmed just for appetite issues. That's my own personal preference but doesn't stop me from loving my guy.

I personally thought I loved guys with bare chests and no body hair. I fell for a hairy teddy bear and love him with all my heart. I wouldn't have him any other way. I just hope he feels the same way. :love:

I just have to tell you, I love your avatar. What a sexy lady you are!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    In college I dated mostly hair free guys. I thought hair would gross me out. Several years beyond college I met my now husband. He's hairy.

I still married him.

BTW... I think the amount of hair corresponds directly to the virility a man has.... boom chicka wow wow!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    :tongue: As far as I am concerned hair on a man is totally sexy, I just love it! And lets be real, this is the way God made you. I don't see why men shave off their hairy chest, arms, back etc.. since it is natural and beautiful! These male models these day with their bare hairless chest etc. are not sexy in any way! So guys go naturla and let the hair grow! :tongue:

If we all thought about the way 'god made us' the women would be hairy also. Gross.

HA! definitely NOT a fan of how god made me! :wink: If I only had my eyebrows and the hair on my head I would be THRILLED. Who wants to buy me some laser hair removal???

:laugh: :laugh: Girl...I am SO with you on this thought!....so anyone??:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm young-ish.

I'd prefer a man with a little hair on his chest, hair on his legs, and hair on his head.
    I'd also prefer that I look like a swimsuit model.
    :laugh:

I don't mind hair on men.... chests, backs, whatever. It happens. It's natural.

And I don't mind if they don't shave it.... Gives me ammunition to not have to shave my legs regularly!!! :laugh:!

I think buzz clipping it is completely appropriate. Shortens it, nice and neatly, while not removing it, but removing the 'bulk' and reducing your heat levels in the summer. You are right.... as hair grows back, it's a little prickly and itches, but so long as you don't mind, keep on keepin' on!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I will throw my .02 cents in....

I dont shave the legs, arms dont have enough to shave, trim the armpits so they are not crazy and the manscaping is of the utmost importance....you have to agree on that

Agreed!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I will throw my .02 cents in....

I dont shave the legs, arms dont have enough to shave, trim the armpits so they are not crazy and the manscaping is of the utmost importance....you have to agree on that

Agreed!!

WORD!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Mommared53 said:
    I think the hair thing is more important to the guy. I love my guy ,,,
    I just have to tell you, I love your avatar. What a sexy lady you are!
    Ya' it's true. I'm a lucky guy ain't I? :smile:
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    :laugh: I just have to say this was pretty entertaining to read. Good job Casper! I am young, and I prefer men to have no back or shoulder hair. It is just gross. No offense to the sasq club. Too bad men didn't bald there instead of on their scalps. But, I think how you wear your hair or fur is up to you and your partner.

I haven't ever let hair get in the way of true relationships, but one guy had so much back hair that while in the shower he thought I was massaging his back, but I was really destroying my razor to chop down his national forest. Now that's talent. After he realized what I had done, he preferred it that way. Maybe I could've handled it differently, but we just laughed about it.

Oh and Manscapers are a great addition to society. As long as they don't get all creepy about their devotion to the job of grooming themselves. I am just in agreement with a lot of women on here that say going hairless makes a guy less masculine to us. It's like those hairless cats they have, it may be convenient, but it's kinda creepy and unnatural.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    good god, maybe we could talk about foot cheese next..LOL
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options

How many calories in that there 'cheese' 39.gif
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Well if I had my preference, I'd totally go for the nice and smooth all over look. I've asked my husband to shave his pits....but he too considers this a "very weird" suggestion. There's nothing quite like going to lay on your husband's chest with his arm raised and get a face full of arm pit hair....disgusting. I shave/wax certain regions for him I think he should return the favor. That's my 2 cents. :tongue:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

Why???

:embarassed:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    And why should armpit hair be shaved anyway??

:huh:
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    OMG this is too funny! I don't like hairy men..:laugh: maybe because i'm a gym chick and i'm around beautiful hairless men all day! lol...I don't like armpit hair at all!! it's just gross...hair on the legs..as long as it's not too much is ok. Back hair makes me wanna gag :sick: hairy toes are nasty too!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: good god, maybe we could talk about foot cheese next..LOL
    Well we probably could,,, but there's not much need. There aren't a lot of opinions about foot cheese. 99.9% of people agree, it's nasty, wash it off. Male body hair on the other hand is a matter of opinion. Some love it, some hate it. I was asking folks to share their opinions.

You've made your opinion clear, you hate male body hair and find it disgusting,,, or maybe it's just men in general that you find disgusting,,, whatever. You're disgusted, Ok - got'cha, thanks. :huh:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Well now we have to gauge this body hair so as to quantify: on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Sting (naked mole rat (real look it up)) and 10 being Robin Williams (wookie), at what level of hairiness are women going to draw the line.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I know what I would like, a nice combo of some hair and some smooth (5). But that being said if any girl wont date a man because of his amount of hair SHE is not worth it! It is crazy to think that some people might make the amount of hair someone has be a deal breaker and "draw the line". No woman is so great themselves that they can't deal with a little hair on the man they love (IMO of course).
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    My husband is hairy. quite. He gets me to shave his shoulders and upper back so he can look smooth in a tank top. Other than that he's got a hairy chest, tummy, and legs... His arms aren't too hairy though.

I have to say, I like my man with the hair, Smooth is fine if it's natural but I would never expect him to keep himself that way, the upkeep would be ridiculous!
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I prefer smooth myself, but I understand why you wouldn't want to shave. Hell, I don't even want to shave my legs (although I do it), it's such a hassle. Buzzed is acceptable though, I would rather have buzzed than full-grown hairy any day.
  • jez838
    jez838 Posts: 216
    Options
    A question for the gang about male body hair preferences. As a minor sasquatch, I've been toying with this all of my adult life. I've finally found a solution that works for me, and I want other's opinions.

I would never shave my body hair, that's just nasty. But when the weather's hot I do like to buzz me'self with the clippers and take off all of the excess - everything above the waist & elbows, including armpits. It's itchy for a day or 2, but after that it's much more comfortable. Is this wierd?

Men - do you/would you do this? Why? Why not?

Women - do you have a preference? What do you prefer?

((I predict that the young gals want smoothies, and the adult women want Tom Selleck. Let's see how it goes... ))

My Fiance is quite hairy. I've been with him since I was 20. I got used to the hair but when we go on holidays he takes it off with VEET (Immac) hair remover. That way it grows back finer than shaving.

We tried waxing one year. It was a disaster.