Something interesting about yourself.

Options
12346»

Replies

• ashleylmp
    ashleylmp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can make clothes, and used to work in a theatre costume shop. As in, I once made and entire gown (including drew the pattern) from scratch. Maybe that's interesting?
  • WilhelmCF
    WilhelmCF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Team captain of my college chess team.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I have never broken a bone or have a stitch on my body but have been in three roll overs. I have had a 300 pound grader blade land on my foot and never broke a bone:)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I have 17 letters next to my name in professional credentials. And no, they are not the cheesy MBA, MA, WIZARD type credentials either.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    My son hit me with a golf club on the backswing when he was six. I blacked out briefly saw stars. He broke my nose, broke my cheekbone, I lost all feeling on left side of face including no feeling in teeth. There were bone fragments in my nerves. Almost had to have reconstructive surgery but, ended up getting feeling back. Didn't think my face would ever go back to normal. You can't tell anything happened by looking at me now. Good thing he didn't hit me in eyes or mouth. Whew! I can still hear the swat sound and get nervous around golf clubs in general. Lol we can laugh at it now. He's almost 21 now and remembers how awful it was for both me and him. Almost died in labor for him as well...another story..too long...:)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I accepted my job and moved within a week without ever visiting the place and meeting anyone in person, then I signed my lease for apartment without ever being to the island as well. I just took a stab. Got pretty lucky overall.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I can make clothes, and used to work in a theatre costume shop. As in, I once made and entire gown (including drew the pattern) from scratch. Maybe that's interesting?

I think it's interesting because I make historical costumes too! See profile pics for examples! lol!
  • douglasbeale
    douglasbeale Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've run a lot of men, have had 40-50 carpenters work under me on a single construction site. I like to swear.
  • xxanishxx
    xxanishxx Posts: 212
    Options
    gained 30 pounds
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I never have to set an alarm clock, I just tell myself before I fall asleep what time I want to wake up and I wake up almost exactly at that time!
  • DexterDarko
    DexterDarko Posts: 235
    Options
    I broke my collarbone a million years ago. Whenever I work out for extended periods of time it starts to bother me. Probably not a good idea to ignore that.... lol
  • mcknjack
    mcknjack Posts: 20
    Options
    ....also wanted to add that my great-Aunt helped sew the dress of Glinda the Good Witch in the original Wizard of Oz movie. She also dog-sat Billy Burke's (the good witch) dogs when she made other movies or traveled. :)
  • fuuured
    fuuured Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a science nerd and also very interested in sports. Not a very common combination

Me too! Biochem degree and love MMA, basketball, swimming and tennis.
    Awesome! I'm doing Microbiology and am interested in soccer, F1 racing, gymnastics and swimming
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    i had 26 body piercings at one time? im the only female worker/ inspector at my work? i have been with my high school sweetheart for 13 years? my fiance had cancer for a year and is now in remission. i had a house i was flooded out of? my mother is married to a man that is 2 years older then me? and i have a brother that is my cousin! not insets. my dads brother. I could write a jerry springer show with interesting things in my life.

my first, middle, and last name has 6 letters.. something in religion says that is a bad thing for the whole 666. my birthday is 6-9. and my fiances bday is 4-20. and were getting married after 13 years in the year 2013. lol some people are going to understand my humor with these numbers and others may not get it.

I definitely see the humor! Lol
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    In 2004, When I was fourteen I lived in Uganda for a month in a small tribal village. I worked in a clinic and helped build a well for clean water. It was the first time Id ever been out of the country.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i had 26 body piercings at one time? im the only female worker/ inspector at my work? i have been with my high school sweetheart for 13 years? my fiance had cancer for a year and is now in remission. i had a house i was flooded out of? my mother is married to a man that is 2 years older then me? and i have a brother that is my cousin! not insets. my dads brother. I could write a jerry springer show with interesting things in my life.

my first, middle, and last name has 6 letters.. something in religion says that is a bad thing for the whole 666. my birthday is 6-9. and my fiances bday is 4-20. and were getting married after 13 years in the year 2013. lol some people are going to understand my humor with these numbers and others may not get it.

I definitely see the humor! Lol

me too :laugh: