bump
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    bump to read later...
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all of the info. I revised after version 2.0 and while the weight hasn't "fallen" off, I have lost a few lbs and about 2% bf (gained 1% lean mass according to my scale that I've used this whole journey), but I feel so much better. My hair isn't dry, nails aren't breaking and I can stay awake all day.

I'll be reviewing this version 3.0 when I get home and continue to adjust!
  • nwilson1213
    nwilson1213 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Thank you =)
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Forgot about the new one, bump!
  • SAB8A
    SAB8A Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • juliette28
    Options
    bump. thank you!
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TheBoev
    TheBoev Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. You have cleared up years of confusion on my part. I have started this process based on my TDEE - 20%. I already feel better. For years I slaved away running half marathons and lifting weights on Weight Watchers' 25 points (equivalent to 1250 cal). No wonder I couldn't lose that last 10 pounds of fat over the muscle. Now I have a bit more than the "last 10 pounds" to lose but I'm not hangry and have plenty of energy to do my workouts. I start heavy lifting next week so we'll see how eating my TDEE - 20% goes. I appreciate all your work into simplifying all this mumbo jumbo into something we can all understand. You rock!
  • MomiTia
    MomiTia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have wanted to learn about this
    BUMP
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    This post helped me understand 'bump'. Thanks for the info!
  • fhartog
    fhartog Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump to re-read later
  • KimberlyDCZ
    Options
    If someone could, please inbox me and help me figure this out?!! I'm not dumb, I promise, but I REALLY can't seem to figure out how to do this.(or maybe I'm just scared I'll do it wrong) I'll be 35 in a few weeks, I'm 5ft4.5 and I weigh 197. My first major goal is 180 and I plan to continue eating healthy and exercising after that and see what happens. I think my body fat % is around 38. I would like to lose at least 1.5 lbs/wk until I get to 180. I'd like to tone up. I do Curves circuit training (30 minutes- combo of cardio and strength) 3x/wk and Zumba 2x/wk (40 minutes)
  • KimberlyDCZ
    Options
    oh, and I work a desk job. But I stand up whenever possible, take the stairs and park at the bottom of the parking lot. That don't amount to much though. I'm pretty lazy. :-P
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. You have cleared up years of confusion on my part. I have started this process based on my TDEE - 20%. I already feel better. For years I slaved away running half marathons and lifting weights on Weight Watchers' 25 points (equivalent to 1250 cal). No wonder I couldn't lose that last 10 pounds of fat over the muscle. Now I have a bit more than the "last 10 pounds" to lose but I'm not hangry and have plenty of energy to do my workouts. I start heavy lifting next week so we'll see how eating my TDEE - 20% goes. I appreciate all your work into simplifying all this mumbo jumbo into something we can all understand. You rock!

Hurrah! :flowerforyou: