over 40's please!! :)

Options
123457»

Replies

• jasont1354
    jasont1354 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 this year. So 41 is on the way. I am working to look like I am 30 again though.
  • Outlawhorses
    Outlawhorses Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to turn 47. .. Yay I can tell big changes in my body just from when I was in my thirties. Even after 45
  • jeanpien
    jeanpien Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just turned 53, Add me if you like :smile:
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    47 going on 48. feel free to add me.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Just turned 44 yesterday and having to up my workout time to loose .5 pounds. Slowly getting there!!

Happy birthday!

I'm turning 42 in a few weeks. :smokin:
  • donellareed
    Options
    I'm turning 40 at the end of May - do I count?

I've just joined on here today, starting out trying to lose 5 kilos before my birthday.

Would love some friends on here, so anyone here please feel free to add me!

:)
  • brimau1966
    Options
    47 in age.... brain will probably catch me up in 30 yrs LOL. i only joined here recently. Feel free to add me too! :o). Jo x
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 yrs young and striving to be Fit in my Forties! Feel free to add me and let's compare notes :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I'm going to be 41 this month
    Feel free to add me as a friend
    good luck with your journey :)
  • quickstone67
    Options
    I know what you mean, I am looking for people help me reach my goal , hit me up if you want to lose weught
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 48. I truly found this tool to help me stay in tact w/ my food intake. Still having a difficult time getting motivated to exercise! Once that happens, I'll be straight :)
  • Mosey2107
    Mosey2107 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im 51 but only by the official number. I act about 41 but the only thing keeping me back losing weight just now is the dreaded menopause. Ive filled out just a bit too much. I walk over 5 or 6 miles a week in my lunch hour, but love my food. Anyone any good tips and healthy eating tips. I continually feel bloated all the time apart from when i walk. Please help!
  • karemb
    karemb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 43 and struggling to lose weight. This time though I am determined and this site is brilliant.
  • traccie2
    traccie2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    48 in a few months. Anyone with a positive outlook can add me too!
  • jaxokc
    jaxokc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 50, I look better than I ever have so I try not to focus on the number. Souls don't age so it's normal to feel 20 something. I found this site about a week ago and I'm addicted. It's the easiest way to track calories that I've found. I'm always looking for positive friends so feel free to add me.

I read this every morning before I start my day:

This is your LIFE. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you START DOING THINGS YOU LOVE. Stop over analyzing, LIFE IS SIMPLE. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate EVERY LAST BITE. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. TRAVEL OFTEN; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once; seize them. Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. LIFE IS SHORT. Live your dream and share your passion.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am 42, anyone can add me, this has worked for me so far! I log every day!