124»

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    v5hnk9.jpg

Starting weight: 168

Current weight: 156

Awesome results! I can't wait to be done with it soon to share mine!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    awesome results

I've completed 13 days.. I cant wait to finish the 30 days.. and see my 30 day results.

8287d238-0987-441c-ad53-43e8fd8c0f8a_zps7b850606.jpg

ba30f6e6-a9c2-473e-8ed5-cef7d5d504de_zps55350b26.jpg

These are great results for only after 13 days!! Keep up the great work!
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Definitely starting this tomorrow! You all have inspired me and have given me the motivation!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Definitely starting this tomorrow! You all have inspired me and have given me the motivation!

Im glad!
  • missrenahope
    missrenahope Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing results :) thanks for the inspiration
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Im glad I inspired you!
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Amazing job to both of the ladies who have shared their results so far! I'm thinking of doing the 30DS but am worried about one thing: Am I going to be too sore if I use 5lb weights all the way through? I don't have anything lighter. I haven't been doing much weight training, and just light cardio, so I'm a bit concerned. :ohwell:
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed to do the 30 day shred for more than 5 days, not because i find it too difficult, i just find it mind numbingly boring! how do you guys stay motivated enough to keep it up? x
  • jereedy1089
    jereedy1089 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job!
    To everyone who is doing the 30 day shred...have you followed the meal plan at all? If not, what are you eating?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job!
    To everyone who is doing the 30 day shred...have you followed the meal plan at all? If not, what are you eating?

Not at all.. I stuck to lean meats, greek yogurt.. even ate eggs and bacon for breakfast :laugh: :)
  • Kristi858
    Kristi858 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look fantastic! I'm on day three and hope to have as great results as you did!
  • Kristi858
    Kristi858 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed to do the 30 day shred for more than 5 days, not because i find it too difficult, i just find it mind numbingly boring! how do you guys stay motivated enough to keep it up? x

I'm only on day three so I'm not quite bored yet...... but I've seen so many amazing before/after results from it, I definitely think these people will keep me motivated.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Amazing job to both of the ladies who have shared their results so far! I'm thinking of doing the 30DS but am worried about one thing: Am I going to be too sore if I use 5lb weights all the way through? I don't have anything lighter. I haven't been doing much weight training, and just light cardio, so I'm a bit concerned. :ohwell:

I have a set of 2, 4, and 6 lb dumbells that I use to do it. I am only on day 2 (and I have been working out otherwise, mostly cardio, since January 1st) and I am VERY sore in my legs, not much in my arms. I use the 6 lbs dumbells for the bicep curls and chest press, 4lbs for the dumbell row, and the 2 lbs for the raise (don't kow what it's called but you raise them in front of you) and the first arm exercise with the squats. I wouldn't be able to use 5lbs all the way through. I would go to Walmart and get some 2-3lb dumbells, theyr'e pretty inexpensive.
  • dreza617
    dreza617 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow!! great job!! You look great!
  • lovelyjade12
    lovelyjade12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started last night so today is day 2. I have tried the video before but gave up this time I am dedicated to seeing it the whole way through the complete 30 days. Cant wait to see the results
  • Kathymomof4
    Options
    way to go!!
  • slackey77
    slackey77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies! Very inspiring. I've just been doing bike/elliptical and a little strength training. I just got my 30 day shred DVD this week, hoping to start in a day or so and change things up.
  • candieprayz
    candieprayz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Your go girl! Rock it out! Keep up the good work! My husband and I are doing the 30 day shred. Today we are on day 5 of level 1. We took 2 days off though because we were sooo sore and stiff the next day. I really felt the pain in my thighs. But we are back at it and we have been dieting and using portion control as well. We never go over our calorie allowance on here. We measure everything we eat and drink which has been nothing but water and 2 bowls of special k ( one for breakfast and one for lunch) and then a sensible dinner. I have lost 26 lbs since Thanksgiving and 13 of those were when I started on here in January til now. 10 of those pounds were from the past 2 weeks when we began measuring out food and we did Tae Bo as well. We drink lots of water and I even got bloated the first couple of days so I started taking a water pill every day to get rid of the water my body was retaining. We took our before pictures and we cant wait to take the after pictures. I will say that the first day we did it we were shouting at our screen and cussing Jillian out lol when we got to a tough move I would say Jillian you biotch! LOL! I have a love/hate thing going on with her but she gets the job done! The jumping jacks are a bit rough because my shoulder pops out of place a lot and we have neighbors beneath us and we try to not disturb them but I keep it moving so we modify those. Her work out will kick your *kitten* especially if you are way out of shape like me! No doubt about that! I was 258 lbs and now I am down to 232 as of Monday when I went to the Dr.'s He was proud of me and told me I should be proud of such a number and believe me I am! I also noticed this morning for the first time in years I can see some definition in my calves when I flex them! Before this work out, my calves were thick, couldn't even wear boots because I couldn't get the zipper up! I cant wait to wear some boots! MY 35th birthday is in September so I cant wait to see what I look like then! If you want to add me as a friend on here feel free! I would love to stay in touch with anyone on here but especially those doing the 30 day shred! We could be each other's support! Lets get this! PS: you can find Jillian Michael's 30 day shred work out for free on youtube by level 1, 2, and 3!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!