Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hitting myself on the head with a sledgehammer

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    I'd highly recommend juicing first before beginning the sledgehammer diet.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    Hi, My name's Bobby and I'm a Sledgeology Coach.

shouldn't you be bumping threads from 2010?
    2010? That's amateur. Try 2005:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3-portion-sizes

in that case,

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Oh my gawwwwwwd. All of you people that are telling her that she's doing it wrong are just haters. You do what works for your body!!!!!!!!!!!!11eleventy
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    I once accidentally knocked myself out with a claw hammer while replacing the framing around the garage door. I didn't notice any noticeable accelerated weight loss, but I did end up ~$900 lighter in the wallet from the MRI when I went to the ER.

Perhaps the type of hammer is relevant.

Great job, OP, for trying to find what works for you. * I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. You got this! :flowerforyou: * - ©2013
    Unnoticeable accelerated weight loss is unnoticeable.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Dude, that is old school method. Your suppose to sledge directly into your junk. If you don't start losing weight within the first week, your probably in starvation mode and should up the yam-mashing.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Please include progress pictures...
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    I think it's most effective when done with a partner and is widely used in couples counseling.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I once accidentally knocked myself out with a claw hammer while replacing the framing around the garage door. I didn't notice any noticeable accelerated weight loss, but I did end up ~$900 lighter in the wallet from the MRI when I went to the ER.

Great job, OP, for trying to find what works for you. * I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. You got this! :flowerforyou: * - ©2013

Don't mock me because English isn't my first language. I would love to post in my native tongue (which is comprised mostly of grunts, coos, and giggles), but MFP Community Guidelines (all hail) prohibit it.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Ignore the naysayers, after a few short months utilizing the sledgehammer technique, you could look like this:

5sCt5ee.jpg

HOT!!!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    A lot of people find that being knocked out cold makes them eat less. I say try it. Might work for you - enjoy your journey!

THIS
  • LiftAllThePizzas

Don't mock me because English isn't my first language. I would love to post in my native tongue (which is comprised mostly of grunts, coos, and giggles), but MFP Community Guidelines (all hail) prohibit it.
    I understand your struggle. My native language consists of obscure movie/tv/music references to draw metaphors to the current situation. Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.
  • WinnerVictorious

I understand your struggle. My native language consists of obscure movie/tv/music references to draw metaphors to the current situation. Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Ignore the naysayers, after a few short months utilizing the sledgehammer technique, you could look like this:

5sCt5ee.jpg

HOT!!!!
    Kinda, but that picture is missing all the microfractures and remodeling.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Bad idea! I know, 'cause I tried this diet. The only thing I lost was inches ... in my height.

I went from 5'9" to 5' 4". It drastically increased my BMI.

Dangerous! Use the sledgehammer at your own risk!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    yay now I have this banner ad on mfp :wink:

New Wilton Bash Hammers
    www.southern-tool.com/hammers.php
    We carry the New Wilton B.A.S.H. Sledge Hammers. Order one today
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    I would like to prescribe to your newsletter.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

When the walls fell, of course.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    I haven't done this, but I have a friend who did, and she swears by it! She wears her bumps and bruises like a badge of honor, and she says wooden handle all the way. You burn extra calories picking out the splinters. You're welcome!
  • WinnerVictorious

New Wilton Bash Hammers

laugh.gif
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member

New Wilton Bash Hammers

laugh.gif

That was so awesome I read that out loud to my boyfriend. He started laughing!