Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hitting myself on the head with a sledgehammer

Replies

• SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Ignore the naysayers, after a few short months utilizing the sledgehammer technique, you could look like this:

5sCt5ee.jpg

HOT!!!!
    Kinda, but that picture is missing all the microfractures and remodeling.

...and the pink Barbie weights. If the OP lifted weights like the ones in the photo he would look like...

myspaceteej.jpg
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Meh, it's a fad.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member

myspaceteej.jpg

I like that bra. No joke. I want that bra.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

myspaceteej.jpg

why is Carrot Top wearing a bra? :huh:
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    ^^This :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Ignore the naysayers, after a few short months utilizing the sledgehammer technique, you could look like this:

5sCt5ee.jpg

HOT!!!!
    Kinda, but that picture is missing all the microfractures and remodeling.

...and the pink Barbie weights. If the OP lifted weights like the ones in the photo he would look like...

myspaceteej.jpg
    Rainbow Bright has made a comeback
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Looks like he needs to go!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

yeah, he's a good candidate for the Master Cleanse... just don't stand behind him.

:laugh:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    This is a myth and does not promote weight loss in any way. However, if you have a goal height within an inch or two of your current height, this may temporarily promote increased height for the week or so following a solid thud to the top of the skull . Results improve with a reasonable calorie surplus and regular exercise.

Remember that it's only a temporary gain, a few days after you start the skull starts to "eat itself" and caves, this is where the losses truly begin :drinker:

With a weekly knock to the top of he head, callusing may or may not occur, increasing the potential for height gains.

is this that cranial confusion i keep reading about?

Most likely, although lately Dr Oz has been calling it the sledgehammer extract cleanse.

Where exactly are you extracting the sledgehammer from and more importantly how is it getting there in the first place?
    The extracting comes after the sledgehammer enima. Obviously.
  • jbutterflye
    Some people have resorted to this sledgehammer after using the other one, for best results.

sledgehammer_zps1744437b.jpg
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Please include progress pictures...

Yes! This method ONLY works when accompanied by step-by-step photos.

PS I love everyone on this thread for making me laugh hysterically in the middle of a very quiet office. My coworkers think I'm beyond loony...

:drinker:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member

myspaceteej.jpg

why is Carrot Top wearing a bra? :huh:

Because it matches the leggings, d'oh!!!
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Bump for later
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    When the walls fell, of course.
    Sokath, his eyes open!

I haven't done this, but I have a friend who did, and she swears by it! She wears her bumps and bruises like a badge of honor, and she says wooden handle all the way. You burn extra calories picking out the splinters. You're welcome!
    A valuable dent?! She's as crazy as Mater!

Does that bra even lift?
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    This sounds a little dangerous.

What's wrong with you? Aren't we all here for the same reasons? Hater! Reported!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    I'm so EXCITED !! I never heard of this! I want to do it, too OP! Friend me and we can sledge ourselves into success TOGETHER!!

We gunna be SMEXY in 2013!!!

haters gonna hate!

1.gif
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    I don't understand, do I log my sledgehammer calories?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    I think it'll be a great way to bust through your plateau, go for it!

Funny thing is, this is probably the most sensible thread I've read on MFP so far today.
  • jbutterflye
    I'm so EXCITED !! I never heard of this! I want to do it, too OP! Friend me and we can sledge ourselves into success TOGETHER!!

We gunna be SMEXY in 2013!!!

haters gonna hate!

1.gif

Is that mask good for unclogging pores? I like the all-around makeover suggested here.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member

yeah, he's a good candidate for the Master Cleanse... just don't stand behind him.

:laugh:

Why drink lemon and water when you can spend your hard-earned cash on Alli instead? Pooing... the old-fashioned way to 'cleanse'.