"Women Can't Lift Heavy"

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Wow.

:drinker:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    For the record, that girl is huge. Whether you're into that or not is a personal thing, but don't try to deny the fact that she's big. Good for her tho, she's a beast.

And absolutely gorgeous. What's your point? Every body's different. As another example, check Amanda Harris

weik58f.jpg

She can out bench me and out squat me. Daaaayum that's hot.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Women who lift are just f'ing sexy period! It doesn't get much hotter than watching an attractive women dead-lift her own body weight +. That said...be careful out there ladies...

1361304766_woman_weightlifter_collapses.gif
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Yea this girl is huge... yoked, jacked, ripped, beast mode, whatever you want to call it. I try to keep my arguing with the internet to a minimum, but look at her; if you don't think she's big, you need a new pair of glasses.

Like I said, good for her.

I recently got new glasses and I don't see this hugeness that you speak of.

tumblr_lu2ldnXj6V1r5jtugo1_250.gif
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Yea this girl is huge... yoked, jacked, ripped, beast mode, whatever you want to call it. I try to keep my arguing with the internet to a minimum, but look at her; if you don't think she's big, you need a new pair of glasses.

I just looked up the BMI of a 5'2", 115lb woman and got 21.... a "perfect" BMI is considered 22.

So according to that measure, she is actually on the small side.

Just wanted to insert an objective perspective here.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Who doesn't look huge wearing lycra?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member

samantha_wright_11.jpg

Huge my *kitten*.
    tumblr_mc0nb6UT3T1rg2rf7o1_500_zps6540e295.gif
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member

I just looked up the BMI of a 5'2", 115lb woman and got 21.... a "perfect" BMI is considered 22.

I want to insert my objective
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    For the record, that girl is huge. Whether you're into that or not is a personal thing, but don't try to deny the fact that she's big. Good for her tho, she's a beast.

lolwut?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

samantha_wright_11.jpg

She has some body fat on her...that is all. that is not 'jacked' 'ripped' or whatever - you need to take some time learning the female body, its musculature and how body fat impacts composition.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member

And absolutely gorgeous. What's your point? Every body's different. As another example, check Amanda Harris

weik58f.jpg

I'll let her bench or squat me anytime.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member

weik58f.jpg

1241631359_giggity.gif
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Who doesn't look huge wearing lycra?

took the words right out of my mouth. Generally not the most flattering atire :tongue:
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Ooh; looking good!
    More motivation to hit the gym after work.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    I dont even think of posting examples for people anymore, I just walk through these threads thinking, I am my own goddamn success story. I don't need to prove anything to the girls who will give any excuse to get out of doing things the embarrassing hard as nails way in favor of having it handed to them.

I'll never see this argument as 'well i dont prefer that body' or 'dang that girl is hot!!!' - All I see is - there are girls working hard and pushing themselves in the weight room and they are all kicking so much *kitten* no matter what level they are at - beginner or elite. Or I see girls on the internet working hard to collect ALL the excuses and procrastinate reaching the goals they claim to want so bad and none of them are impressing me.

SO.

High Fives everyone that respects girls who lift heavy.
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member

I want to insert my objective

THIS X2
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member

Only on the internet will a girl with a BMI of 21 be called "huge" and "big."
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member

weik58f.jpg

I'll let her bench or squat me anytime.

I consider myself hetero and um me too!!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member

samantha_wright_11.jpg

She has some body fat on her...that is all. that is not 'jacked' 'ripped' or whatever - you need to take some time learning the female body, its musculature and how body fat impacts composition.

Since she isn't standing next to anyone else for comparison, I cant tell. Looks to me like she has about a 23-24 inch waist though - HIGH FIVE TINY!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member

samantha_wright_11.jpg

I can't tell if you're joking or not. I hope you're joking. She looks tiny in that picture. Is muscle atrophy suddenly desirable and sexy or something?