Master Cleanse

Options

Replies

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I would SO DO a pop tart cleanse. :laugh:

In for Pop Tart cleanse.

I've been doing a pop tart cleanse all this time without knowing it! I guess THAT'S the reason for my success!!!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I agree with Amyrhubarb. Don't need a bonfire butt.
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    After reading countless threads on the message boards, i have come to realize that my body is just teeming with toxins. Therefore, my only option is to start the 14 day Clorox Cleanse. You can only have 8 glasses of Clorox bleach mixed with Tabasco sauce and kumquat juice for 2 weeks. And it's recommended that you crush up and snort 1 Ex-Lax pill right before bed. Who wants to do it with me? If you try to debunk this miracle cleanse/diet that makes you un-supportive and mean. ;-}

(yes, this is a joke)
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    In for a pop tart cleanse :drinker:

Defo not the clorox cleanse

I hate tabasco :noway: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did it for 19 days and lost maybe 3pounds. No nutrients going in and I am guessing my body was in starvation mode and holding on to my fat for dear life. It's actually better to put in as much cayenne pepper as you can handle.

So you do the salt water flush in the morning which makes you go to the bathroom and then drink as much as you can. It's better to drink more then 6-7 glasses a day and at night the herbal teas. At first it was disgusting but you get used to it. I would drink like 10 or 11 a day. I loved licking the measuring spoon after I poured the maple syrup in. Make sure you get the right kind of grade maple syrup. I found it at a local health store.

I felt fine on it and I actually had energy, but I had major food cravings. So if there really are benefits from it and it does clean the body out I hope I got them but weightloss wasn't one of them.
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Was reading through the posts. I was oing it to cleanse myself. My boyfriend wanted to try it so we did it together. Also about the posts, we should all help each other here and pass around info if we can. What is up with being odd and not helping others out? We are all on here forthe same reason. Our health.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

In for Pop Tart cleanse.
    Um. Where do you put the ice cream?

Helps lubricate the pop tarts
    Why would you need to lubricate...
    OMG where do you put those???

The only way to do the pop tart cleanse correctly is to layer the ingredients for the cleanse and then ingest them. Ice cream for lubrication is fine, but certainly not mandatory. It can help with the speed in which the cleanse will take effect.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Was reading through the posts. I was oing it to cleanse myself. My boyfriend wanted to try it so we did it together. Also about the posts, we should all help each other here and pass around info if we can. What is up with being odd and not helping others out? We are all on here forthe same reason. Our health.

Which is why many of us do not support unhealthy, dangerous, or ineffective weight loss treatments.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    Options

In for Pop Tart cleanse.

The only way to do the pop tart cleanse correctly is to layer the ingredients for the cleanse and then ingest them. Ice cream for lubrication is fine, but certainly not mandatory. It can help with the speed in which the cleanse will take effect.

wait, so, it just needs to be layered? Will this get rid of toxinz for me?
    mother-teresa-grilled-cheese.jpg
  • beachlover317
    Options

In for Pop Tart cleanse.

That is a thing of beauty. A work of art. :drinker: What kind of pop tart is that????
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

In for Pop Tart cleanse.

Mind. Blown. :flowerforyou:
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Bacon, apple, and brie on brown sugar cinnamon? Tell me I'm right, because I have those Pop Tarts, and I CAN GET THE REST!!!!!!
  • beachlover317
    Options

In for Pop Tart cleanse.

Mind. Blown. :flowerforyou:

Yes, but are all the toxins gone????

ETA: I love that little corner perched on top of the whole cleanse tart.
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I appreciate everyone's concern but, I am going to do it either way. If I was nursing my two month old baby, I would not be doing a cleanse- no, I'm no longer breastfeeding.
    There are benefits and yes there are side effects. I am willing to do the cleanse that my doctor told me about and I am excited for it.

Go for it :) It's always nice to get a jump start to motivate yourself.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    Options
    Bacon, apple, and brie on brown sugar cinnamon? Tell me I'm right, because I have those Pop Tarts, and I CAN GET THE REST!!!!!!

yes but it all has to be organic/free range for the toxins.

So if you find where they raise free range pop tarts, let me know.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late.

My answer is:

I think this is a really bad idea...for anyone to do...for any reason...ever.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options

yes but it all has to be organic/free range for the toxins.

So if you find where they raise free range pop tarts, let me know.
    Toxinz will die of embarrassment in the presence of such incredible greatness. Off to the store--I most definitely need this cleanse.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    When I saw this title I thought it was a joke, sounds like the OP is serious - has anyone just told her NO?? :noway:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    how can I put this nicely....

tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Totally off subject...but this gif crack me up. EVERY. TIME.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

WANT