Master Cleanse

Options

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    There is a free range pop tart farm near me. I guess I've been blind in not getting mine there. They're so much more expensive. :cry:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

Yes, but are all the toxins gone????

ETA: I love that little corner perched on top of the whole cleanse tart.

Waste a corner? Blasphemy. Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • beachlover317
    Options

Waste a corner? Blasphemy. Ain't nobody got time for that.

My point exactly. TBH - the corners and sides are my favorite part. The filling is secondary.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    When I saw this title I thought it was a joke, sounds like the OP is serious - has anyone just told her NO?? :noway:

Yeah, and then we all got blasted to hell, told how we were mean and trolls and parasites. So we gave up and made the thread about pop tarts instead. :laugh:
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    When I saw this title I thought it was a joke, sounds like the OP is serious - has anyone just told her NO?? :noway:
    At least a dozen times...on the first page of this thread alone.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Mind. Blown. :flowerforyou:

You might need 2.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    wait, so, it just needs to be layered? Will this get rid of toxinz for me?
    mother-teresa-grilled-cheese.jpg

WANT

Because it needs repeating :drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Was reading through the posts. I was oing it to cleanse myself. My boyfriend wanted to try it so we did it together. Also about the posts, we should all help each other here and pass around info if we can. What is up with being odd and not helping others out? We are all on here forthe same reason. Our health.

Which is why many of us do not support unhealthy, dangerous, or ineffective weight loss treatments.

Exactly. By telling people they are doing something silly, we ARE helping. It would be unhelpful to just not care.
  • magerum
    Options

Yeah, and then we all got blasted to hell, told how we were mean and trolls and parasites. So we gave up and made the thread about pop tarts instead. :laugh:

Seems legit.
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I personally refuse to do anything to my body that would actually induce diarrhea-- especially in conjunction with cayenne pepper-- are you kidding!?
    In all seriousness though-- you are just as good off getting a stomach bug-- you can lose 5 lbs in a day (all water), but then you get it all back when you rehydrate, so whats the point?
    If you try this cleanse, hope it goes well, but I agree with most of the people commenting here that it is unsafe... Be well young lady...
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    wait, so, it just needs to be layered? Will this get rid of toxinz for me?
    mother-teresa-grilled-cheese.jpg

Want x997039849082394809283423
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I did this cleanse about 3 years ago. I couldn't bear past 8 days though. I lost 15 pounds in a week, and it was the most miserable week in my life, all I could think about was food, food, and more food. I looked forward to going to sleep just to get past the hunger. You gotta have a lot of willpower. I would never do this cleanse again though/ nor recommend it to anyone, especially for weight loss goals, once I started eating, even healthy foods again, I gained all the weight back in a short amount of time. But good luck to you, you are brave.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I did this cleanse about 3 years ago. I couldn't bear past 8 days though. I lost 15 pounds in a week, and it was the most miserable week in my life, all I could think about was food, food, and more food. I looked forward to going to sleep just to get past the hunger. You gotta have a lot of willpower. I would never do this cleanse again though/ nor recommend it to anyone, especially for weight loss goals, once I started eating, even healthy foods again, I gained all the weight back in a short amount of time. But good luck to you, you are stupid.

Fixed that for ya :flowerforyou:

Try the pop tart cleanse - much tastier :drinker:
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just preparing for my colonoscopy with one day prepping was enough for me. I even pooped myself with no effort lol. I would rather be in an induced coma than have 10 days of colon cleansing.
  • magerum
    Options
    I did this cleanse about 3 years ago. I couldn't bear past 8 days though. I lost 15 pounds in a week, and it was the most miserable week in my life, all I could think about was food, food, and more food. I looked forward to going to sleep just to get past the hunger. You gotta have a lot of willpower. I would never do this cleanse again though/ nor recommend it to anyone, especially for weight loss goals, once I started eating, even healthy foods again, I gained all the weight back in a short amount of time. But good luck to you, you are stupid.

Fixed that for ya :flowerforyou:

Try the pop tart cleanse - much tastier :drinker:

:laugh:
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just skipped nine pages after reading the first; I love detoxing, haven't done the master cleanse though, I'm not planning to either but only because I love how my usual detox works for me, and it's not too difficult to complete, I do all raw fruits and vegetables only for ten days instead and vegetable juice, twice a year and if I have a sniffly nose or anything that feels like I might be getting run down I do a quick two day one, I haven't had a sick day in three years since I started doing this. And if that's a placebo then WOW, I am amazing.

I don't care what any of the haters say, it is a bit extreme yes but I like the way it wipes any of my bad habits in my relationship with food clean. If I've been slipping up and eating unhealthy, I do a detox and eat simple, raw and unseasoned foods for a week or more, then when I up my regular foods again, my cravings for crisps or whatever unhealthy things I had been have always gone. I crave soups and salads instead. It reteaches you self discipline that you sometimes lose.

So best of luck m'lady and I hope it goes well, I'd love to know how it goes if you feel like adding me
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    All of the pop tart chat must have worked! Just saw the OP logged a pop tart and an ice cream bar for food today. Good work!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    All of the pop tart chat must have worked! Just saw the OP logged a pop tart and an ice cream bar for food today. Good work!

better pop tarts than a glass of lemon water and some laxative tea. Snark aside, I sincerely hope the OP (and anyone else) never tries this ridiculous tomfoolery.

Now really: what pop tart flavor do you think would go best with a fried egg and some hash browns?
  • beachlover317
    Options

better pop tarts than a glass of lemon water and some laxative tea. Snark aside, I sincerely hope the OP (and anyone else) never tries this ridiculous tomfoolery.

Now really: what pop tart flavor do you think would go best with a fried egg and some hash browns?

Wouldn't savory pop tarts be awesome? LIke a plain crust with bacon and maple syrup innards!
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    213_zps724ef199.jpg