Master Cleanse

Options

Replies

• ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    SR named it. It was Grade B and not plain. That is your answer. The other one is sea salt.
    You do realize that the grades of Maple Syrup are only related to it's translucence, right? They are not chemically different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_syrup

They are graded based on flavor and nutrition. You're welcome. If the grade didn't matter, he wouldn't have specified.

If I thought you people were here to really LEARN I'd love to help, but you're here to test me on my knowledge of the MC. I bet I know more about it than anyone on this entire forum. I have read the book so many times, it's almost memorized. I know this like the back of my hand with no additional research needed.

This is a game to all of you. I am not benefiting from this and neither are you, because you don't want to. Where I live now it is nearly 8p. I just logged off to get dressed for the gym and thought. "Is this worth the time?" It's not, because as I said, you all have motives here which are non productive. I will help, but not prove anything to you. That will be
    all.

It's not non productive if it helps someone else avoid doing something that's potentially dangerous

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-lemonade-diet-master-cleanse-diet

http://www.health.com/health/article/0,,20409933,00.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18595886/#.UT_DH1dnSSo

http://www.everydayhealth.com/blog/zimney-health-and-medical-news-you-can-use/master-cleanse-diet-master-scam/
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If I thought you people were here to really LEARN I'd love to help, but you're here to test me on my knowledge of the MC. I bet I know more about it than anyone on this entire forum. I have read the book so many times, it's almost memorized. I know this like the back of my hand with no additional research needed.

Obviously.

the-difference-between-science-and-screwing-around.jpeg
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options

Obviously.

the-difference-between-science-and-screwing-around.jpeg

Need help? LMAO!

This is 100% true!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    SR named it. It was Grade B and not plain. That is your answer. The other one is sea salt.
    You do realize that the grades of Maple Syrup are only related to it's translucence, right? They are not chemically different.

They are graded based on flavor and nutrition. You're welcome. Plain maple syrup like Aunt Jami-ma's won't work. It must be pure Grade B Maple Syrup. If the grade didn't matter, he wouldn't have specified.

If I thought you people were here to really LEARN I'd love to help, but you're here to troll.

This is a game to all of you. I am not benefiting from this and neither are you, because you don't want to. Where I live now it is nearly 8p. I just logged off to get dressed for the gym and thought. "Is this worth the time?" It's not, because as I said, you all have motives here which are non productive. I will help, but not prove anything to you. That will be all.

Lady we don't want help with your B.S. cleanse, it's not safe and it's not healthy to do.
    And it's Aunt Jemima, not Aunt Jami-ma.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Actual conversation I overheard while getting coffee the other day:

Woman: "Hey look, they have that syrup. The stuff we used when we did that lemonade drink thing"
    Man: "Oh. That didn't help anything"
    Woman: "Yeah...that was a dumb idea"

That about sums it up.
    My other feelings on this thread:

Scrubs-Guitar.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

They are graded based on flavor and nutrition. You're welcome. Plain maple syrup like Aunt Jami-ma's won't work. It must be pure Grade B Maple Syrup. If the grade didn't matter, he wouldn't have specified.

If I thought you people were here to really LEARN I'd love to help, but you're here to troll.

This is a game to all of you. I am not benefiting from this and neither are you, because you don't want to. Where I live now it is nearly 8p. I just logged off to get dressed for the gym and thought. "Is this worth the time?" It's not, because as I said, you all have motives here which are non productive. I will help, but not prove anything to you. That will be all.

Lady we don't want help with your B.S. cleanse, it's not safe and it's not healthy to do.

When I was little, I thought Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben were married.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

also, Aunt Jemima hasn't been maple syrup for years. it's artificially flavored and colored corn syrup.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

lh3zljpg.gif
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    How is this on page 7?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

lh3zljpg.gif

na that was Betty crocker who married Uncle Ben which is how we got Aunt Jemima..didn't you learn that in 5th grade history? class?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

lh3zljpg.gif

na that was Betty crocker who married Uncle Ben which is how we got Aunt Jemima..didn't you learn that in 5th grade history? class?

No. I'm Canadian. :blushing:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

You don't "get it" because you haven't tried it. A cleanse is mental.

Sounds mental to me. xx
  • ndj1979
    Options

You don't "get it" because you haven't tried it. A cleanse is mental.

Sounds mental to me. xx

anything that makes you *kitten* water for a week is definitely mental...
  • ndj1979
    Options

lh3zljpg.gif

No. I'm Canadian. :blushing:

ahhh well that explains it ....
  • mamat7711
    mamat7711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I will mention that what I do for a cleanse and it hasn't been difficult but has made me feel better I go to GNC and I do their 7 day cleanse that is more just clean eating, probiotics, and fiber. I don't see alot on the scale but I do feel better. Might be an idea instead of just Lemonade and Cayenne pepper. Have a great day and if you do it, just be careful and listen to your body also.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.

^Agreed.

Don't forget kids:
    A cleanse is mental

2hy8010.gif
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Wait, THAT was the information you were holding out on? THAT was it? God, that's such a let down. I was expecting something fantastic, like unicorn's breath or tears of virgins or something.

Seriously? You pitched a fit and didn't answer FOR PAGES for.......grade B syrup? Really?

That's how you get your kicks? Yeesh, lady. Maybe you do need that cleanse.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Well that was 30 min of giggles and belly laughs that I felt to my abs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can probably log it. :drinker: