In for the Fatback recipes!

fatback.jpg
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Lipo works very well!

Or burning more body fat :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,903 Member
    You are correct with the posture thing with girls and women. I noticed that too. I am a massage therapist and my women have rounded shoulders more than my men. However, many men have it too from being slumped over a computer. It is the sign of our technological times. BTW, did you know you can edit a post once it goes up. So you can then correct your errors that you notice later. Do you see the edit button?
    This is true of both men and women. Practically every new client or assessment I've ever had usually had slumping shoulders. Even some that worked out. Why? The old saying "out of sight, out of mind" also applies to exercise. With maybe the exception of some pulldowns and rows, many people just don't pay as much attention to their "rears" compared to what they can see in the mirror. So calves, hamstrings, low back, mid back, rear delts and traps don't usually get the same work out attention as their "front" counterparts.
    The one biggest exercises I recommend to all clients is some form of rear delt movement. Bent over laterals are usually my choice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition