• WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I just log an orange? I never weigh it.

Me too
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    All you have to do is log in orange and it will give you the calorie amount the peeling is irreverent

THIS
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I would just weigh the orange after peeling it. Under the food search there was a result of "Orange - Clementine (edible portion)" so that should work.
    That's a mandarin, different fruit to a standard orange.

I don't think I've ever peeled an orange, I just eat it out of the peel. BEST ORANGE SMILEY FACES EVAR
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Lol, it's pretty funny you say this. It seems so anal but I really do this for apples.

- Weigh and log weight of apple
    -Eat apple
    -Weigh the remaining core and subtract that number from originally recorded weight!

......yeah it's ridiculous.
  • mrcambo419
    mrcambo419 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can use a food scale if you really are particular about it.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!

Thanks, I needed that.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh anything.
    However, if I did - I would peel, then weigh. I am just obsessive like that.
    For all you people who are so bothered by spelling or caps and whatnot - get a freaking life. Really? You have nothing better to do with your time than school others?
    Ugh
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I really feel like this thread is borderline racist.

^^Thank you! I am glad I am not the only one who thought this!

I really don't get this. Are you implying the OP speaks this way because of her race? If so, THAT actually seems racist to me.
    No, just all of the following irrelevant and suggested comments.

The ones making fun of the way the OP speaks? I saw only one that had anything to do with race.

And it's interesting how not a single person commented on that post which clearly had racial implications until another poster made a comment about the racial undertones of the rest of the thread. As soon as someone brings up race explicitly then everyone who ignored the ebonics quote wants to flame the poster who brought up race . I find that fascinating.

And for what it's worth, I do value proper spelling and grammar and people who type like they text in a forum irritate me immensely. And if they insist on using all caps, then that just makes me want to punch them in the face. So I have no problem with flaming someone who posted such nonsense as the OP did. But I'm fairly confident that had the avatar been different, the tone of the flaming would have been different as well.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I really feel like this thread is borderline racist.

^^Thank you! I am glad I am not the only one who thought this!

I really don't get this. Are you implying the OP speaks this way because of her race? If so, THAT actually seems racist to me.
    No, just all of the following irrelevant and suggested comments.

The ones making fun of the way the OP speaks? I saw only one that had anything to do with race.

And it's interesting how not a single person commented on that post which clearly had racial implications until another poster made a comment about the racial undertones of the rest of the thread. As soon as someone brings up race explicitly then everyone who ignored the ebonics quote wants to flame the poster who brought up race . I find that fascinating.

And for what it's worth, I do value proper spelling and grammar and people who type like they text in a forum irritate me immensely. And if they insist on using all caps, then that just makes me want to punch them in the face. So I have no problem with flaming someone who posted such nonsense as the OP did. But I'm fairly confident that had the avatar been different, the tone of the flaming would have been different as well.

Which post had racist implications? Cannot see it for the life of me.

Edit: Ah ebonics - I thought that was a form of text speak, honestly didn't know it had anything to do with race at all. I thought the poster that posted in ebonics did it because the op used it in almost every other post she has ever written - including the infamous sweet potato thread. SO I suspect they would have done it even if the ops picture wasn't of them and you couldn't tell they were black.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh any of my food. I just guess. I'm pretty wild.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh anything.
    However, if I did - I would peel, then weigh. I am just obsessive like that.
    For all you people who are so bothered by spelling or caps and whatnot - get a freaking life. Really? You have nothing better to do with your time than school others?
    Ugh
    Way to take a stand! Show them what's up! Teach them a thing or two... Way to school those folks.
This discussion has been closed.