How to flirt on MFP

Options

Replies

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Can all of you please slow down! I'm trying to take notes...

You should be able to keep up by now..
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Men, how about simply be a gentleman to the ladies? Truthfully, what ever happened to treating them with respect, dignity, and conducting yourself in a chivalrous manner? Just saying?

I wish I knew how to paste .gif's in here cuz I'd put one of someone laughing hysterically right here.

For now, this is the best I can do...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmmmmmmmmmmmother of god you have a sexy body.... how did i do?!

You did great! I even trolled your profile a little... :blushing:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I feel so old. I never did the whole "You got skype?

It was always on MSN/AOL or a Chatroom...

Hi asl?

17 f uk. U?

20 m CA. U got webcam?

Awe... I miss those days.

Try irc and/or usenet. I've been trolling for Internet poon for over 20 years now. :bigsmile:
  • jnichel
    Options
    Flirting on MFP is as easy as asking people to send pictures in their underwear to track their progress. (this also ensures future pictures of strangers in underwear...try it! :smokin: )

It's also a good idea to send messages saying things like, you don't look that fat in your profile picture, can I get a fbs? (ya know-full body shot...:devil: )

And, if that doesn't work. Stalk them in the message boards and vehemently agree with whatever they say. Everybody loves a yes man and they will fall hopelessly, head over heals, in love with you. :heart:

I am sorry... but no one wants to see a pic of me in my underwear... LMAO... This post made me giggle.

Without the underwear is an entirely different story. :wink:
  • jnichel
    Options
    Men, how about simply be a gentleman to the ladies? Truthfully, what ever happened to treating them with respect, dignity, and conducting yourself in a chivalrous manner? Just saying?

Aren't you sweet. Bless your heart.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I inbox them photos of my boobs from every angle so they can decide immediately if I'm worth their time.

How YOU doin'?
  • jnichel
    Options

I just found the guy in this thread who doesn't get laid. Just sayin

How did you find me before I made a post in here? Is it that obvious?????
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Here's the surefire ways for guys. Girls love,

Animal lovers who have cute puppies
    IMAG0259_zpsf82a99e4.jpg

Well dressed men
    IMAG0098_zpsae45db04.jpg

Men not afraid to get dirty
    429775_402108906521940_657978774_n_zps7fa21464.jpg

and Men in Kilts
    IMAG0465_zps1267e683.jpg

As you read this there are also women reading this whilst removing their panties without even realizing it.

your welcome

And this is why I like to creep on Ben..err...I mean...be friends with him..yeah..that's it...:tongue::flowerforyou:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    wow this thread is so not what i expected

Must be new to the chit chat board
  • jnichel
    Options
    Thats easy...I whip out my manhood. The ladies love it since I am hung like a humming Bird

That's my game. Once they stop laughing, the pity factor sets in, and they're all like, "I'm so sorry I laughed, what can I do to make it up to you."

Small wang? Don't care, had pity sex. :laugh:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I love to flirt and I'm shameless about it, but the day someone takes me seriously is the day I'm in some serious trouble. :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jnichel
    Options

I just found the guy in this thread who doesn't get laid. Just sayin

Funny, coming from the guy who hasn't had a woman since his momma had him.
    Wicked funny joke guy. I'll try to remember it if I ever get stuck in 1995 again. When do we move to the 'your moma's so..." jokes?

Your momma is such a female that she has at least one child!

Total Internet pawnage!
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Here's the surefire ways for guys. Girls love,

Animal lovers who have cute puppies
    IMAG0259_zpsf82a99e4.jpg

Well dressed men
    IMAG0098_zpsae45db04.jpg

Men not afraid to get dirty
    429775_402108906521940_657978774_n_zps7fa21464.jpg

and Men in Kilts
    IMAG0465_zps1267e683.jpg

As you read this there are also women reading this whilst removing their panties without even realizing it.

your welcome

And this is why I like to creep on Ben..err...I mean...be friends with him..yeah..that's it...:tongue::flowerforyou:

Wait.... I just stopped by to see whats going on and I see pics of a guy in a kilt and all I can say is.... Ben has a Stitch Tattoo.... friend me :blushing:
  • jnichel
    Options
    I feel so old. I never did the whole "You got skype?

It was always on MSN/AOL or a Chatroom...

Hi asl?

17 f uk. U?

20 m CA. U got webcam?

Awe... I miss those days.

ah, the birth of internet flirting: A/S/L
    Except my time was even BEFORE webcams existed. LOL.

Sadly me too. Groups. That was the way back then.... Newsgroups. Actually, I predate that with the old dial-up bulletin boards. *old*

I'm still trying to pay my parents back for all the long distance charges I piled up dialing into New Orleans BBS'
    300 baud LOSER!
  • jnichel
    Options
    Sadly, the creepers I get seem to be 10 plus years older than myself, married or in a relationship, and messaging my inbox about my hair/eyes/pics (insert random compliment about my physical self here). When you call them on their ****, they backpeddle and say "I didn't mean it that way..jeez, can't you take a compliment?". Make no mistake boys. We know there is an agenda behind those "compliments". If you want to flirt, be direct. Just ask "are you single" or something like that. Oh, and a note to the attached men. It is never appropriate to send random women online random compliments about their body and expect us to think it's "JUST A COMPLIMENT" come on now. Would your wife/gf be OK with you sending random compliments about some strange girls *kitten* online? How would YOu feel if she was doing the same to random guys online. Would you think it's "and innocent compliment"?
    WOW! angry much? I do like your pics tho they make me want to "lope the mule" and yes my wife is ok with me saying so because she wants to "flip your burger" so what would your bitter tirade look like to swingers that just want to have some fun without the stick in the muds?

Hell, I flirt on here not because I'm trying to pick up women for me....I'm trying to pick them up for my wife. :laugh:
  • jnichel
    Options
    Can all of you please slow down! I'm trying to take notes...

You should be able to keep up by now..

Keep up? I was finished hours ago.

Oh, wait, you probably meant something else.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    What's your point in being so mean? Do you like it when someone puts you down? Let the person ask the question. It is very difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments.

my hero! :heart: :flowerforyou:
    [

My hero too yayyyyyyyy
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

300 baud LOSER!

Hah. I had dough in those days. Submarine life paid mediocre, but you didnt' have anywhere to spend it. I had 1200.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    can we go back to flirting and less bashing? lol. this was getting interesting earlier this morning.