How to flirt on MFP

Options

Replies

• mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    it has been reported that my junk is impressive

No offense, but most men think their junk is "impressive". I'm a nurse. I've touched and seen more penis' than a cheap prostitute. They are not all that different. To tell you the truth, the only one that MATTERS is the one that is attached to the man that wins your heart. It's the man attached that matters, not the junk it'self.

So...So....our junk is just....attached ? attached ? like with velcro or something ??? like you're a nurse .... you know....it's attached ? ...does that mean it can come off ???? OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Haven't you heard that song "Detachable Penis"?
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Nobody ever flirts with me with gum...

Now..... don't lie!
  • dcuevas6235
    dcuevas6235 Posts: 135
    Options
    How many calories can I document for flirting?
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Send them the following:

I want to 8=====D~~~~ in your { | }. OR, if you're a chick trying to flirt with a dude, flip it. I want your 8=====D~~~~ in my { | }.

If they're intelligent(ish) they'll get the point.
  • dcuevas6235
    dcuevas6235 Posts: 135
    Options
    Send them the following:

I want to 8=====D~~~~ in your { | }. OR, if you're a chick trying to flirt with a dude, flip it. I want your 8=====D~~~~ in my { | }.

Hey, I wanna 8======D in your O:
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options

No offense, but most men think their junk is "impressive". I'm a nurse. I've touched and seen more penis' than a cheap prostitute. They are not all that different. To tell you the truth, the only one that MATTERS is the one that is attached to the man that wins your heart. It's the man attached that matters, not the junk it'self.

So...So....our junk is just....attached ? attached ? like with velcro or something ??? like you're a nurse .... you know....it's attached ? ...does that mean it can come off ???? OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Haven't you heard that song "Detachable Penis"?

So in the spirit of flirting is that why I should say..."I can make it anything you want it to be Baby" hahahhoho!!!
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Send them the following:

But I only have one nut so its this :
    0=======D
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Tell everyone that they are hot....the rest will look after itself.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Send them the following:

Hey, I wanna 8======D in your O:

You forgot the best part, the ~~~~~. otherwise, I'm down.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Show boobs or *kitten*....that usually works...
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

im sorry, im a lot of things, but egotistical is not one of them....

as i said, my junk was labeled impressive

junk.jpg

i stand by my statement and her opinion
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^wait a minute. wait a gosh darned minute! i'm not a nurse or a prostitute but I can say in all certainty that the one's I have examined were not the same AT ALL! not even close. one was crooked. one was domed. one had a naturally occuring pierce...and I"m gonna stop there before people start asking how I got all this up close examination of the junk. sersly? you really think they are all the same? for real?:noway: :huh:
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Two words "Would Bang"
    10 - Would Bang
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Really? This place needs a "how to" on flirting?

What's your point in being so mean? Do you like it when someone puts you down? Let the person ask the question. It is very difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments.

If it's so difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments, how can you tell my comment (or questions as they were) were mean? Do tell.

I can actually feel sarcasm. It begins as a slow warmth creeping up my body, and the heat builds, and builds, causing tingling sensations in all my erogenous zones, finally errupting in an explosion of pleasure, leaving me spent yet begging for more.

Sorta like Chris Mattews?....( I Know, a real flirting buzzkill)
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    ^wait a minute. wait a gosh darned minute! i'm not a nurse or a prostitute but I can say in all certainty that the one's I have examined were not the same AT ALL! not even close. one was crooked. one was domed. one had a naturally occuring pierce...and I"m gonna stop there before people start asking how I got all this up close examination of the junk. sersly? you really think they are all the same? for real?:noway: :huh:

some are bigger, some are smaller. some are cut, some are not, but essentually they all work the same, and barring birth defect or disease, they all have two balls and a business end. Meh, maybee I've just seen so many they all blend in...haha.

you have nice eyes
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

some are bigger, some are smaller. some are cut, some are not, but essentually they all work the same, and barring birth defect or disease, they all have two balls and a business end. Meh, maybee I've just seen so many they all blend in...haha.

you have nice eyes

And a hot body!
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Many posters have alluded to the fact that flirting is rampant on here. I think a lot of hard work is going on, as evident by the before and after pics. When you look good , you feel good about your self and flirting with each other is a natural outgrowth from that.

SO there.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Eeeekkk if it comes off be careful lol