How to flirt on MFP

Options
jbutterflye
jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
So I've been reading in another thread how a lot of people don't know how to flirt and can't spot when they're being flirted with, and I figured we needed some helpful pointers from the MFP community so no one is left out or remains clueless any longer.

How does one go about flirting? How can they tell if someone is flirting with them? Share your tips & suggestions!

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Really? This place needs a "how to" on flirting?
  • jbutterflye
    Options

Apparently...:)
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options

What's your point in being so mean? Do you like it when someone puts you down? Let the person ask the question. It is very difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Send them creepy, misspelled compliments via personal message. Awkwardly being up sexually charged subjects, then send them a blurry picture of your sad, lonely genitals. In like Flynn.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Apparently...:)

xbwr55.gif
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I just inbox them a pic of my junk and go from there. It's a great way to break the ice
  • scs143
    Options

What's your point in being so mean? Do you like it when someone puts you down? Let the person ask the question. It is very difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments.

If it's so difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments, how can you tell my comment (or questions as they were) were mean? Do tell.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Lol. Internet white knight to the rescue!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You only need to know 4 phrases:

"9" (or 10)

"ONS"

"Hot"

"How YOU Doin'?"
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Send them creepy, misspelled compliments via personal message. Awkwardly being up sexually charged subjects, then send them a blurry picture of your sad, lonely genitals. In like Flynn.

ROFL! Excellent!

...sad, lonely genitals...hahaha!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Post incredibly hot pictures of your fresh brain surgery scar...oh, wait, that's probably just me...
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I just inbox them a pic of my junk and go from there. It's a great way to break the ice

Ah, the memories :blushing:
  • scs143
    Options

This. It's why we are friends to this day.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Sign in.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sign in.

would bang.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

ur sooo hot!

^
    []
    []
    []
    OO
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

internetHero.jpg
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

If it's so difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments, how can you tell my comment (or questions as they were) were mean? Do tell.

You can take your logic elsewhere, Missy. We won't have any of that here!! :wink:
  • weightlifter01
    weightlifter01 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You only need to know 4 phrases:

"9" (or 10)

"ONS"

"Hot"

"How YOU Doin'?"

This one...LOL