How to flirt on MFP

Options

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Send them creepy, misspelled compliments via personal message. Awkwardly being up sexually charged subjects, then send them a blurry picture of your sad, lonely genitals. In like Flynn.

Lol!!!!! You too? Apparently to some this is how you do it.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    ohh... I need to learn how to do that..................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    If you want to be flirted with on here - show 'em your boobs. Or your butt. This works in real-life as well. :smile:
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Some of you are just downright rude and vulgar. Take a break!
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    well seeing as this is the internet, u just say what you think and that's it?
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What's your point in being so mean? Do you like it when someone puts you down? Let the person ask the question. It is very difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments.

my hero! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    My tip for the thread is: Asking for pics is NOT flirty.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Really? This place needs a "how to" on flirting?

hahahahahahahahaha! OMG! I was thinking the SAME thing. I see it DAILY and some of it makes me throw up a little in my mouth, but hey, to each his/her own. Flirt on, fellow MFP'ers, flirt on.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    You only need to know 4 phrases:

"9" (or 10)

"ONS"

"Hot"

"How YOU Doin'?"

Yes, but you have to spell it "hawwt"

When you say "hot" people with think you are refering to temperature, think they are on fire, and drop and roll.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

What's your point in being so mean? Do you like it when someone puts you down? Let the person ask the question. It is very difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments.

If it's so difficult to read emotion and intent from short and quick comments, how can you tell my comment (or questions as they were) were mean? Do tell.

I can actually feel sarcasm. It begins as a slow warmth creeping up my body, and the heat builds, and builds, causing tingling sensations in all my erogenous zones, finally errupting in an explosion of pleasure, leaving me spent yet begging for more.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Really!?
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    If you had my FL you'd be left breathless and with no doubt that you'd been flirted with.... Loves, for my Pals!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

You can't tell me what to do.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Flirting on MFP is as easy as asking people to send pictures in their underwear to track their progress. (this also ensures future pictures of strangers in underwear...try it! :smokin: )

It's also a good idea to send messages saying things like, you don't look that fat in your profile picture, can I get a fbs? (ya know-full body shot...:devil: )

And, if that doesn't work. Stalk them in the message boards and vehemently agree with whatever they say. Everybody loves a yes man and they will fall hopelessly, head over heals, in love with you. :heart:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    no

*bite*
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Send them creepy, misspelled compliments via personal message. Awkwardly being up sexually charged subjects, then send them a blurry picture of your sad, lonely genitals. In like Flynn.
    LMAOOOOO :drinker: LOVE IT!!!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Some of us are very awkward...
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Put up pictures that will peak interests ( they have to be good otherwise you're being creepy.)
    Then proceed to send junk pics.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

ur sooo hot!

^
    []
    []
    []
    OO

ASCII d!cks always do it for me Suns
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

You can't tell me what to do.

Sup girl... nice cans... want to go for a walk?