How to flirt on MFP

Options

Replies

• EPITCH
    EPITCH Posts: 10
    Options
    Men, how about simply be a gentleman to the ladies? Truthfully, what ever happened to treating them with respect, dignity, and conducting yourself in a chivalrous manner? Just saying?
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Pose with garden vegetables. LOL

Picture with melons? I'm in!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Flirting on MFP is as easy as asking people to send pictures in their underwear to track their progress. (this also ensures future pictures of strangers in underwear...try it! :smokin: )

It's also a good idea to send messages saying things like, you don't look that fat in your profile picture, can I get a fbs? (ya know-full body shot...:devil: )

And, if that doesn't work. Stalk them in the message boards and vehemently agree with whatever they say. Everybody loves a yes man and they will fall hopelessly, head over heals, in love with you. :heart:

I am sorry... but no one wants to see a pic of me in my underwear... LMAO... This post made me giggle.

You are right but the rules on MFP does not allow nudity so we will take what we can get :wink: If you have one no eligible for MFP you can just send it with a friend request....
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Good Looks = Flirting
    Ugly = Creepy

So who needs some creeping?:love::flowerforyou:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I feel so old. I never did the whole "You got skype?

It was always on MSN/AOL or a Chatroom...

Hi asl?

17 f uk. U?

20 m CA. U got webcam?

Awe... I miss those days.

ah, the birth of internet flirting: A/S/L
    Except my time was even BEFORE webcams existed. LOL.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic in here! (getting my popcorn and pulling up a chair!) :glasses:

:laugh: me too!
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    If you want to be flirted with on here - show 'em your boobs. Or your butt. This works in real-life as well. :smile:

That never actually works for me. My moobs and my hairy butt just don't seem to get the kind of attention I want....
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Date...wait no Flirt....wait no Affair...wait no Friend...wait no Hang out...wait no hell I dont know!

Easier just to send junk pics I would say. ;-)

Yea but I just cannot figure out the whole uploading pics to MFP thing...not to mention I get those "size" warning!

:blushing: Must be a....um, big 'file'!

Yea a making them into a "zip" file just hurts. Although, as another poster pointed out the panoramic setting on my new Iphone might help.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    How to flirt on MFP:

1. Be good looking
    2. Say anything you like
    3. There is no 3.

This applys in real life too btw. Whether what you say to a woman is flirty vs creepy depends exclusively on how good looking you are.

And / or how much social proof you have going on...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Men, how about simply be a gentleman to the ladies? Truthfully, what ever happened to treating them with respect, dignity, and conducting yourself in a chivalrous manner? Just saying?

*swoon*
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Good Looks = Flirting
    Ugly = Creepy

So who needs some creeping?:love::flowerforyou:

Anytime lover!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    say something like..."Hey sexy, wanna burn some calories together?" :bigsmile:
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm very disappointed in this thread. I came here for some good advice, and all I see is a bunch of flirting. The title clearly states "how to flirt on MFP", which insinuates there will be advice, lessons, etc. This is sad, just sad, and truly reveals the state of MFP today. For shame!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I want more pics of junk. :(

......hey sexy you have kik

I am so lame I had to google kik. :embarassed:

that is ok...but you have it now..right :bigsmile:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    <---- RAWR!!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Flirting on MFP is as easy as asking people to send pictures in their underwear to track their progress. (this also ensures future pictures of strangers in underwear...try it! :smokin: )

It's also a good idea to send messages saying things like, you don't look that fat in your profile picture, can I get a fbs? (ya know-full body shot...:devil: )

And, if that doesn't work. Stalk them in the message boards and vehemently agree with whatever they say. Everybody loves a yes man and they will fall hopelessly, head over heals, in love with you. :heart:

I am sorry... but no one wants to see a pic of me in my underwear... LMAO... This post made me giggle.

You are right but the rules on MFP does not allow nudity so we will take what we can get :wink: If you have one no eligible for MFP you can just send it with a friend request....

The only underwear pics taken of me will be when I reach my goal... not brave enough now
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I'm very disappointed in this thread. I came here for some good advice, and all I see is a bunch of flirting. The title clearly states "how to flirt on MFP", which insinuates there will be advice, lessons, etc. This is sad, just sad, and truly reveals the state of MFP today. For shame!

hi.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

What is this strange custom you speak of? :huh: Can earthlinks be taught?
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

i have... but ummm i ummm lost it plus my camera is broken and..... i dont even own a phone but i SWEAR my profile picture is what i look like :P
    [/quote]

Says..... Keith, 48, M lives in his mothers basement in UT. :laugh:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    How to flirt on MFP:

1. Be good looking
    2. Say anything you like
    3. There is no 3.

This applys in real life too btw. Whether what you say to a woman is flirty vs creepy depends exclusively on how good looking you are.

And / or how much social proof you have going on...

I disagree

Sixpack Mchandsomeface is infinitely creepier when he's flirting online because if he can't pick up IRL on looks alone there must be something REALLY wrong with him.