How are you feeling....just vent right now!!!

Options
:wink:

Don't you sometimes feel like screaming wether you are happy, frustrated, upset or just feeling blah. I would like you to share your current feelings. We all are feeling something and maybe we can encourage others by us espressing our feelings.

My current feeling:

I'm having mixed feeling, in the beginning of Feb I won a weight loss contest at my dance class and lost 12lbs but gained the bulk of it back :noway:

But as of today I have dropped back down to my winning weight :smile: Now i'm just a bit scared of gaining it back.:frown:
My current goal is to go under 200 which I have not been at since my first born..16 years ago.

That is it i'm done venting...your turn!

Replies

• tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling excited because the scale is starting to move down again after being at a standstill for a couple of weeks even though I've been working my butt off! A couple of days ago, I put on some snow pants from when I first started college almost 15 years ago and they FIT!!!! It used to be so tight on me and now I have room!!!

Don't get frustrated or scared, you should be proud of what you have accomplished and just keep going. You can do it and keep the weight off, just continue to do what you're doing now and keep posting because we're all here to support you!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feeling good myself. When I decided to stop making other happy, and decided it was time to make myself happy, things changed! Of course my family comes first, but after that it's all me now! =)
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bored, sad, frustrated.
    I'm bored because I'm at work and I just don't want to be. I don't want to do anything- especially sit here at my desk.
    Sad because my parents' dog died on Tuesday. My dad's not doing well with it and it makes me sad that I can't do anything to make him feel better.
    Frustrated because my scale won't budge, or if it does it moves the wrong direction. I got on it Friday or Saturday and it said 176. I ran a 10 mile race on Sunday and when I got on the scale Monday and Tuesday, it said 178. WTF? I haven't stepped on it since. I was finally seeing some downward movement- and then it jumped back up. I don't get it and it annoys me and makes me want to just eat. Ugh.
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here on the edge of tears.,I had a horrible day at work yesterday. Work was over loaded but that was not the half of it a fellow employee blow up at me over nothing and his bad behavior gets sweeped under the rug. and then I get to work with is bs five more hours. So then I fall flat on my face and emotion eat . ugh. I'm still ticked at him and even madder at my self
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling awesome as usual....sending awesomeness vibes to every!!! You're all awesome!!! Go to your awesome place and be one with awesomeness!!!

sw8035sw753.gif
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I am happy with my dedication to working out. I made it to the Y 25 out of 28 days in February and am continuing the trend this month. I burned 406 cals on the elliptical yesterday (31 mins) which is the most ever. HOWEVER, I am frustrated with my abs. I want washboard abs. I stay under calories most days and I know I can't cut any more out or I'll just end up binging. I do weight training twice a week. I work full-time and really can't commit too much more time. Dammit, I want nice ABS!!!
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Don't let the doubt creep in. You've gotten this far and you can continue.

My vent - I am on a new birth control that is making me want to eat everything in the house, get in road rage fights, and sleep all day. GAHHHHHH! Don't know if I can make it to my doc appointment.
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    Options
    i feel like well, a%%. I've had a migraine for 3 days now, got to leave early yesterday (ok, frankly, shouldn't haev come in, but still) because we were closed for snow. i have to FIGHT to get to leave early today because i'm one of two people in my department, and our "backup" could care less if he helps or not. plus, even though my boss is great and i wouldn't trade her for the world, she also has migraines-she figures if she can work through one, everyone else is a wuss. yeah, not so much. ready to go home, take meds, and sleep.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling RANDY BABY!!

Why aren't you?
  • yeraldin03
    Options
    I feel sad, there are harder days to come and hopefully I can concentrate and keep eating better :frown:
  • HardyMichelle
    HardyMichelle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feeling in between today! Read my blog and feel free to add me :) Hope your day gets better, yeraldin.....
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely stressed and sad today. My dad is very sick and is getting a biopsy today to figure out how bad it is. On top of that, I'm trying to keep my whole family sane (we're not sane to begin with) and I think I might be having a gastro relapse...
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling increasingly frustrated because I've realized how long it will take to lose this weight and I feel like I've wasted my teenage years being unconfident and hiding away in baggy clothes.

I know the feeling. But don't let it get you TOO down, because otherwise you'll look up one day and realize you spent your 20's the same way. And, the truth is, everyone is unconfident about something in their teen years. That's part of being a teen. But you can do this, and it will be so fabulous to not waste any more time hiding behind those baggy clothes!
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Im bored of seeing the same old loss on my profile, but its very near TOM and if I weigh myself I might be livid! lol:frown:
  • AQ3107
    AQ3107 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am so tired of running around.
    I have a desk job. I am meant to be sitting down for 8 hours. All I seem to do is run around.
    FML. I want my mummy.
  • kiannarb
    kiannarb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm upset with myself. I've been a member since 2011 and I am nowhere near my goal. I had times when I would get close, because I took the lifestyle change seriously. but I started getting laxed, I gained all the weight back. and now I'm starting from square one again.

On the other hand, I am confident that I will achieve my goal this year. I've decided I'm tired of being upset with myself. I'm ready to be proud and proud for others :happy:
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Frustrated as hell. I know what I want in life, but most of it depends on waiting on other people to do the things needed and I lack patience. But my jeans are much looser so that's nice at least.
  • AQ3107
    AQ3107 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely stressed and sad today. My dad is very sick and is getting a biopsy today to figure out how bad it is. On top of that, I'm trying to keep my whole family sane (we're not sane to begin with) and I think I might be having a gastro relapse...

My prayers are with you.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm getting tired of trying to be optimistic. I'm so effing pissed off at my body right now. I feel like I am doing everything right by eating sooooo much better than I was and working out 5 days a week (cardio and strength training) tracking all of my calories and not one damn single lb fluctuation on the scale. I'm furious with my old personal training office for losing all my stats from when I first started so I don't even know how many inches I have lost so far by losing 30 lbs. and not having those to keep me motivated through this BS plateau. I just want to go out to the closest Mexican food restaurant and gorge myself with chips and hot sauce, a chimichanga with rice, slathered in cream cheese jalapeno sauce and guacamole!!!!!!!!!!!! Then ice cream. That's how I feel. *kitten* optimism. There I said it...

Phew! Rant over. I feel better now :)