Food: How hot and spicy for you?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    8 is just right for me. Strong enough burn but not enough to overwhelm the taste of what I'm eating.
    I also tend to put Tabasco on just about anything except cereal.

Give me a Chicken Vindaloo for breakfast any day :smile:
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I just planted some "Carolina Reaper" seeds.... they are supposed to be the newest hottest pepper in the world, hotter than the bhut / naga / ghost pepper. The person who developed these peppers wasn't trying to be the creator of the world's hottest pepper for the heat.... apparently there is some connection to these hot peppers possibly helping to cure some types of cancer.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Texas, I would have told you about a 5/6 based on what my friends would do.

But now that I live far north of the Chile and Tabasco line, I'd say by comparison to my friends I'm about an 8.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I eat the hottest *kitten* I can get. I love habenaros and ghost peppers (mixed in with things) Currently one of my favorite hot sauces would be my Mad Dawg 357. This stuff is no joke it's made with 6million scolivolle extract and can melt steel! I can't ever find anything in the stores that comes hot enough so I use this in everything, I just buy plain old salsa and put a teaspoon of that MadDawg in there and I just instantly made extremely hot salsa! Great flavor too. Try it I dare ya!

tgsQgRM.jpg?1

hotsauce.com ! I have a bottle of 357 but not a fan to much vinegar. My favorite I own right now is Blair's Ultra death but the hottest I own is Da Bomb ground zero

Have you guys tried mad dawgs revenge? It's pretty hot. I have some Blair's 3am sauce..not tooo bad. Da bomb is pretty good stuff.