why do I seem to attract weirdos and stalkers?

Options

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    It must be really hard to be beautiful. I'm sorry.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    so, are you a model?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    weirdos.png

OK last one from me lol
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    "Hi, I'd like to point out to everyone how much attention men give me so I can get even more."

we need a "like" button.......
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    1hbeo3.png

this was from a complete randomer on kik, and it's not the first time something like this has happened.

why do people do this?! it's not like I give any provocation. all I have on kik is a photo and a username!!! :mad:

Um yeah, I'm relatively sure that is MICHAEL FREAKING JORDAN! Send him some pics! You could get knocked up and make millions $$$$! If you don't know who he is, it's like Lebron James' dad.....
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hmm well do you include your kik username in your profile on here (or other online sites)?

also, is it the same username you have here or on other sites? maybe they just guessed and got lucky.

edit: i noticed your profile is private here, but people who are on your FL can see it. so maybe you have some creepers on here :devil:

I thought this too at first, but I have a different username, and the only time I've ever posted it online was on a friend's status, so unless they know her, I really don't know how they found me.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    "Hi, I'd like to point out to everyone how much attention men give me so I can get even more."

we need a "like" button.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don't know why it happens but it does, and it shouldn't. I've had calls and texts and random people messaging me, I've had to up my security settings on everything. I received calls from some guy who'd been watching my apartment and found my number listed (that I left with no first name so that they woundn't guess gender). Asking the question "WHY???" isn't trying to get more attention, it's wondering why the f*** people think it's ok to be like this and why people shrug is off as "hey, you're pretty, it's a compliment". NO. It's creepy, intimidating and it's harassment.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I would kind of be super excited to have a weirdo stalker...

Just me, though.

Ah, well...maybe in 40 pounds.
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    I 100% agree. More pics plz
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    weirdoscrossing.jpg

Ok I really done now
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I 100% agree. More pics plz

Your back has a 4 pack....niiiiiiiice
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    weirdoscrossing.jpg

Ok I really done now

Sure y'are. Sure
  • TylerTrott
    Options

Lmao! Why would one even start a thread like this?
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I would kind of be super excited to have a weirdo stalker...

Just me, though.

Ah, well...maybe in 40 pounds.

@JonathonMars we can't stalk you if you only have pictures of your kids in your profile.... Thats a no-no.... :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    ""Hi, I'd like to point out to everyone how much attention men give me so I can get even more.""

I agree with this statement ^^

Also a lot of phaggoty men out there that worship the ground women walk on for no reason and the result is women with over inflated egos.

That was unnecessary.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options

:laugh: that wasn't nice sir...

Anywhoo, I too get the randoms....not sure how though.
  • SeraFee
    SeraFee Posts: 52 Member
    Options

THIS! Haha! I think I love you! In a creepy weirdo stalker way of course. :wink:

Are you by in chance interested in helping me with an art film I'm making?

:huh: Things just got weird! :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    ""Hi, I'd like to point out to everyone how much attention men give me so I can get even more.""

I agree with this statement ^^

Also a lot of phaggoty men out there that worship the ground women walk on for no reason and the result is women with over inflated egos.

I think it's not just the men. This place crawls with a ton of psycophants. Reality is so distorted here.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm asking people on KIK for model pics till I find your username.