What's your worst craving?

Options
I'm just curious to know what's everyone's weak spot is when it comes to food. That favourite food you crave most when you're having a tough week (or just all the time!)

My weakness are those redrock deli honey & Soy chicken chips, mmmm. I'll still budget them in once in a while but trying to avoid having them too often.

Also the weirdest craving I usually get on diets is doughnuts. Weird because I don't particularly care for them, will go years without any interest in them but as soon as I'm on a diet I'm craving that cinnamon, dough and sugar. (Probably due to the low carb diets I used to yo-yo on, lol.)

So what's yours?

Replies

• AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate! I love chocolate too much! I mean, who doesn't?
    And french fries yum..
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin and a baguette with some French and German horrendously stinky cheeses (my husband almost cries when I buy Limburger lol). :drinker:
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Pizza, crab rangoon, pickles, cheese, garlic, salt, pasta, sugar. All trigger foods.

:frown:
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Sunbutter! I won't buy it anymore. I have no control when I see a jar of that stuff. yuummmmmm
  • dianamatienzo
    Options
    Nutella, peanuts, fruit, and Cheerios multi-grain cereal :P I know they're not unhealthy, but I have to really control myself from over-eating those things! It gets less hard every day I resist :)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weak spot for any foods. I don't get mad cravings for things. If I want to eat something, I fit it into my calorie goals and macros. I occasionally have meals where I don't bother to track, but I make sure that doesn't happen too often. If I want to eat something healthy, I eat a lot of it, and often, until I get bored of it. If it's something that's not so healthy, or that will make me go over if I eat too much of it, then I eat a small portion of it.

deprivation leads to cravings.... forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. If you can move away from "forbidden fruit" mentality, you don't end up wanting to eat tons of forbidden fruit.
  • MissBlonde91
    Options
    I physically have to have some chocolate every day! Even if it's just a tiny bit! Haha so I try and moderate it and fit it into my calorie plan! Bit of a chocoholic!
  • PandaPudges
    Options
    Chinese Fried Noodles... Ohhh, my goodness. I could eat them all day every day. Sometimes, after not having them for a long time or after a particularly sweaty bout of cardio, I can actually smell them cooking in my house. They are my biggest food weakness.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I mostly just crave a lot of sleep - always have. Food is not a big issue for me, since I eat whatever I want within my calories. I guess I kinda crave cheese since I can't eat it anymore (milk protein intolerance.) Good thing I have excellent self-control, since my husband has cheese in the fridge...:cry:
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    FOOD!! :blushing: :wink:
  • IvanDimitrov
    Options
    Apples and nuts. If i have this 2 thing in my fridge i will eat them no matter what. Even if i have 1kg of nuts (lets say 5700cals ) and 5-6kg of apples(2500-3000cals) i would eat EVERYTHING.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I've got to say that since cal counting I have barely had any cravings, I used to be awful. Usually it was chocolate, cheese or crisps. Still get the odd choco-need though :devil:
  • Brittany3oh3
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! Crisps I can live without :)
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Pizza .... lots and lots of pizza .... extra cheese please ..... and always beer - but i dont deprive myself here lol
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Pastry and fries! Not necessarily together.
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Bread and pastry (quiche, pie etc) Learning to live without them.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    lately my naughty food has been pizza. but i think i got that out of my system. my cravings are mainly things with sugar. cookie or chocolate. im also i huge salty snack person. pickles, crab meat, and beef jerky. those things are not so bad for you. but i can eat a ton of pickles in one sitting. then the sodium will make me puff up and retain water. not so good lol.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter...peanut butter and chocolate.

And Red wine. That's my "bad day" craving...

But I eat peanut butter daily, pretty much. I thought for a while that I was pregnant because all I could think about was peanut butter. I literally could sit down with a jar and a spoon and just tear it up.

I also crave burgers during certain female times...don't ask me why...and donuts, though I only indulge that craving once every few months.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    bread :grumble:
    crisps :noway:
    croissants :angry:
    wine :drinker: