TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Crystal meth
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Crystal meth

You're not alone in this...Though I hear everything's ok in small portions
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Peace and quiet ... bath....bottle of great red, crusty bread and a hunk of cheese :drinker:
  • nineteenstars
    nineteenstars Posts: 24 Member
    stuffed crust pizza or thin mints.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    PIZZA is my downfall, huge slices of greasy New York Style with lots of pepperoni and CHEESE. Also Mexican food, chips and white sauce, fried chimichangas, tacos, mexican rice with lots of sour cream mixed in topped off with a frozen pina colada. And french fries. Damn no wonder I used to weigh 240 lbs!
  • Cheese and pizza!!
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    @nataliescalories - how fancy!!!!

My worst cravings are chips and salsa and pho (vietnamese soup drenched in 1/2 a bottle of sriacha)
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Crystal meth

If it fits your macros...
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    I don't have a typical craving..

but right now i'm craving blackberry pancakes and bacon.. I might have to make them for dinner. LOL

I even dreamed I was eating a pancake as big as a house earlier this week..

mmmmm pancakes..
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    pizza. sweet, delicious pizza.

jalapeno and pineapple.
    pineapple and onion.
    mushroom and spinach.
    double mushroom.

oh....my...
  • Kimi103
    Kimi103 Posts: 9
    Any Fast Food. Mostly McDonald's though.
  • tuesanna
    tuesanna Posts: 2
    Sugar! Any kind. I crave it in the middle of the night :(
    And taco bell !!
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Chocolate :sad:
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Chocolate but with something salty, fried chicken. For some reason I crave the chocolate with something salty, after meals. Sometimes I do have something, sometimes I can do other things and get my mind off of it. But if I still want it after 30-60 minutes then I get something. If I continue to wait, it will get ugly with the portions...hahahahaha.
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Thin mint girl scout cookies, peanut butter, and oreo's...I have to really watch it or I will eat way to much.
  • YouTarzanMeVeganJane
    YouTarzanMeVeganJane Posts: 13 Member
    i have no cravings.........but my husband keeps cookies around and i ocassionally just grab one then i go back to my water :smile:
  • Chinese food and chocolate. When I'm not eating clean, I never want chinese food. As soon as I make the effort to start, I crave egg rolls, dumplings, and almond chicken (I guess I am craving the salt). I crave chocolate all the time :blushing: .
  • 321AllSet
    321AllSet Posts: 6 Member
    Sweet Bread and hot chocolate! But I must resist....can't give up:explode:
  • Helenavee42
    Helenavee42 Posts: 175
    Chicken and pastry (most people know it as chicken and dumplings) with some fry bread (i'm native american) or fried corn bread on the side. YUM. It's not that chicken and pastry is unhealthy per say but the sodium is kinda high and it is just so freakin delicious i sometimes just make the pastry portion and eat those. I could eat a whole pan of them!
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Right now that it's Easter time.... Reeses peanut butter eggs and diary queen blizzards. I do allowed myself treats once in awhile as long as I stay within my calorie mark and it doesnt hurt anything. Doughnuts might hurt though...I wouldn't treat myself to those.