Options
    Pizza
    Donuts
    Ramen
    & the worst, Meatheads
  • BaconSan
    BaconSan Posts: 14
    Options
    French bread with a crispy crust, butter & any kind of cheese.
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cakes, cookies... baked goods really (esp with chocolate or chocolate chips in it). I just recently found out I'm allergic to wheat, so, sadly these things are totally off limits (I've tried the gluten free stuff... .yuck!! I hate tapioca and rice flour).
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA!! NUTELLA!! NUTELLA!! And.... Frozen Margaritas with half salted rim! :-)~
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I just read something on Fb that said "Pizza is like sex. When it's good, it's really good and even when it's bad it's still pretty good."
  • 18CollegeGirl
    Options
    Chocolate, french fries, Starbucks coffee drinks, Noodles & Company, and sugary vodka!
  • lightdead
    Options
    ice. cream.
  • ChristieNJFitnessAddict
    Options
    Sushi is my weakness :( and it's bad because of the type of diet I'm on and I love all the spicy mayo lol
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I crave doritos...a lot. like right now.
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    soda's...Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew. it doesn't matter as long as it's cold and had caffeine...lol.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Its terrible. I go over my calories so often because I'll be in the kitchen and see the bread, so I slather peanut butter on a slice and down it with a bit of milk.

And cheesecake.
  • phillinnz
    phillinnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I find savoury crunchy things so yummy, and bread. I like the idea of including food in the calories, not just banning it though.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fresh, warm, homemade bread... with melted fresh butter. Muenster and swiss cheese. Kettle cooked barbeque potato chips. Jelly Belly jellybeans: cherry, watermelon and chocolate flavors. Homemade chocolate chip cookies with walnuts and raisins... made with fresh butter. Maybe someday I will be able to control myself, but not there yet. :ohwell:

When I read this, I could hear your longing. haha
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Anything carbohydrate filled. Whether it be mac n cheese, doughnuts, toast, or cookies. Carbs, carbs, carbs D:
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Outback Cheese Fries.
    Sadly, it's easy to give up this craving, since they don't have Outback in Ontario any more.
    :brokenheart: :sad:
  • ajbaccou
    ajbaccou Posts: 25
    Options
    Haribo Gummy Bears
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Chocolate :love: I adore chocolate :heart:

^^ This...times infinity.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Food
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough...if it is in the house I will eat ALL of it! Once it is baked...I can control myself...but not the cookie dough. MMMMM
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have been craving a cheeseburger lately, so tonight I think I may make my own with some sweet potato french fries.