What's your worst craving?

Replies

• jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    This is so weird but icing.. not the cake but any kind of icing i.e. butter cream, cream cheese, sugar paste
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Seabrooks Cheese and Onion Crisps. I usually have one a week as a treat but it is also part of my calories intake.:bigsmile:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    sex
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Chocolate :love: I adore chocolate :heart:
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Mine can vary between sweet and savoury. For example, this week I really craved birthday cake for some reason. My mum got me yesterday an iced madeira cake with cream and jam in the middle and it was a good substitute for the birthday cake! I scoffed half of it! (I know baaaddd!) Mmmm! I can crave chocolate (particularly chunky Kit Kats at the minute), crisps (not fussy what flavour!), and takeaway food (mainly sweet and sour chicken with fried rice), sometimes I really want melted cheese, like the really thick gloopy stuff like mozzarella in mozzarella sticks! I can easily go without these things if they are not in my house, but if they are, or if I can smell food when I am out, I am so weak, and zero or one of something is just not enough!! And now I am regretting typing this cos I could totally eat all of the above mentioned foods right now! :laugh: :sad: Oooh or chips with cheese and donner meat..... :laugh:
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    This is so weird but icing.. not the cake but any kind of icing i.e. butter cream, cream cheese, sugar paste

Yeah I totally get this - cakes with thicker the icing, the better!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Chocolate is my diet breaker :/ I make sure I get some in the my calorie allowance everyday or I'd snap!

That and Korma :love: *nomnom*
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    cheese and bread!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    My binge food is bacon frazzles.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Peanuts, cashews, almonds. I know they are healthy, but 1/4 cup serving!? Whatever, I'm eating the whole can.
  • jw203
    jw203 Posts: 50 Member
    CHEESE
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member

What are bacon frazzles?
  • reece cups
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Cheese . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • EmmaKarney

What are bacon frazzles?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazzles
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    reece cups

Amen...one of the people (my friend) in my office bought mini reese's peanut butter eggs (the easter egg things...essentially peanut butter cups but shaped like eggs). CURSES! It's hard to resist them :(
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 203 Member

My god. I would love some of them right now....
  • EmmaKarney

My god. I would love some of them right now....

The large supermarket own brand packets are the best....

I haven't eaten any for so long though. Brings back memories of awful secret binge eating.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    I don't have much of a sweet tooth and I actually despise just plain chocolate so that's never been a problem with me. But for the last few years I have weeks where I feel like a savage animal and crave raw meat...only thing that put's it to bay is buying a sirloin grinding it up and eating it raw on some rye bread with onions and salt :heart: I've always loved eating meat but those cravings really weird me out. I could be forming burgers with ground beef and my mouth will start to salivate :tongue:
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Chocolate cake & burgers. Sheesh I haven't had a burger in 5 years! That's probably why I want one so bad!