any zumba success stories?

Options
1235»

Replies

• lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    In off to my first class on Wed (and now I've posted here I can't bottle out).
    If I like it,I may be coming back to ask for YouTube links.
    :)
  • pmur
    pmur Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I started out doing Zumba 3/4Xweek when I started this weight loss journey. Most of my weight loss is from Zumba and diet alone. I cannot do strength training due to an injury but Zumba rocks for me. I love Zumba toning too. It doesn't trouble my injured shoulder.
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been a Zumba instructor for 3 years and have seen many success stories. I have one student that has lost 120lbs over the last 17months with Zumba 3xweek and strength training 2xweek. She was also watched her diet pretty closely. I think it is very important to add in variety to keep your body from adapting but Zumba is a great base workout because you won't get bored like you would on a treadmill.
  • my2kin04
    my2kin04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20lbs with Zumba. I do the classes at my local Y four days a week. Working for me.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!